wow, i wanted to come and post about the game | Syracusefan.com

wow, i wanted to come and post about the game

orangehomer

All American
and starting reading all the chicken little meltdown BS posts. maybe the adults will be back by tomorrow. good night!

If you are talking about the "Fire Marrone" posts and "We can't recruit" posts, then yes... but if you think that it isn't a big hit to the season that we blew a conference game, against the 2nd worst team left on our schedule, at home, in that manner... then my guess is that you will have been tucked into bed and had Puff the Magic Dragon read to you long before the "adults" get back anyway. So see you tomorrow.

and starting reading all the chicken little meltdown BS posts. maybe the adults will be back by tomorrow. good night!
I generally like your posts, but there's a certain comedic value of having the one with the handle "orangehomer" calling it a day because the board is too negative.;):D:)

Yeah, triple smileys. That just happened.

no second guessing here. The mistakes they (the coaches) made were all FIRST guessed incorrectly in my section by everyone. The coaches made stupid and silly mistakes today. Starting with the goaline empty backfield play that was intercepted. Then the going for it on 4th and 10 with 29 seconds or so to go in regulation instead of punting. Then of course NOT going for it when needing a half inch in overtime.

Marrone and staff were beyond HORRIBLE today. Bad day for the coaches. "F" grade for them

It's too bad the posts complaining about the board have followed us here.

no second guessing here. The mistakes they (the coaches) made were all FIRST guessed incorrectly in my section by everyone. The coaches made stupid and silly mistakes today. Starting with the goaline empty backfield play that was intercepted. Then the going for it on 4th and 10 with 29 seconds or so to go in regulation instead of punting. Then of course NOT going for it when needing a half inch in overtime.

Marrone and staff were beyond HORRIBLE today. Bad day for the coaches. "F" grade for them

The ONLY bad playcall you touched on was down near the goal line. We had been running well on them and then, inexplicably, we abandoned on the doorstep.
Everything else people are muttering is the typical stupid ,ridiculous and overused playcalling rants. All the mistakes were in EXECUTION and not PLAYCALLING. I think we do a pretty good job of balancing the offense. About the only thing we've consistently done poorly on offense this year is pick up a 3rd and 1. What would you like Hackett to call there?

The ONLY bad playcall you touched on was down near the goal line. We had been running well on them and then, inexplicably, we abandoned on the doorstep.
Everything else people are muttering is the typical stupid ,ridiculous and overused playcalling rants. All the mistakes were in EXECUTION and not PLAYCALLING. I think we do a pretty good job of balancing the offense. About the only thing we've consistently done poorly on offense this year is pick up a 3rd and 1. What would you like Hackett to call there?

A running play!

Also going after the punter with a 10 pt lead when Rutgers punting out of its own endzone is just plain silly and dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom