Wow, impressive where are they now on Rob Kondrad | Syracusefan.com

Wow, impressive where are they now on Rob Kondrad

liljoe

Scout Team
I am pretty blown away at where Rob Konrad has gone with his life after football. Nice to hear about someone whose NFL career didn't totally pan out making the best of it.

http://alternawealthmanagement.com/our_team.php

"Florida Governor Charlie Crist appointed Mr. Konrad to the Florida State Board of Administration – Investment Advisory Council (IAC). On April 22nd, 2008, Mr. Konrad was confirmed by the Florida Senate. At only 31 years of age, he became the youngest member of the Investment Advisory Council in the history of the Florida State Board of Administration. Mr. Konrad was voted Chairman of the IAC in the Spring of 2009"

sufandu

Living Legend
I am pretty blown away at where Rob Konrad has gone with his life after football. Nice to hear about someone whose NFL career didn't totally pan out making the best of it.

"Florida Governor Charlie Crist appointed Mr. Konrad to the Florida State Board of Administration – Investment Advisory Council (IAC). On April 22nd, 2008, Mr. Konrad was confirmed by the Florida Senate. At only 31 years of age, he became the youngest member of the Investment Advisory Council in the history of the Florida State Board of Administration. Mr. Konrad was voted Chairman of the IAC in the Spring of 2009"

I was born 3 days before him... I feel like a loser.

Rocco

Watching you.
His partner is a former Orange TE/OT.
That seems to be a solid firm. I follow them pretty closely as I am in that industry. The other guy is Mark Baniewicz. Glad to hear they are successful.

Millhouse

Living Legend
That seems to be a solid firm. I follow them pretty closely as I am in that industry. The other guy is Mark Baniewicz. Glad to hear they are successful.
iirc baniewicz was really smart - impressive gpa

orangenauburn

2020 Cali Award Winner, Rcv Yds/TD Rcpts 11 Games
Any chance the AD brings them on to help with football financing?

hungrychuck

All Conference

Six seasons with the Dolphins. Not huge stats, but what's the average tenure for an NFL running back?