WOW!!!! Marcus Paige is coming back to North Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WOW!!!! Marcus Paige is coming back to North Carolina

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Paige is purely a gunner. I think his PG skills are a little underrated. But I think if he can get a little stronger and improve his management skills, he can take that next step and at least be talked about as a 20-30ish pick.

And regarding JMM, he might as well. His rise and fall as a draft prospect has been epic to watch. I'd be willing to take a shot on him in the 2nd round if he declared this year, but he has a lot to prove if he wants to get back into the first round picture.

You are spot on, thanks for the clarification.

As far as JMM, you nailed it. He is listed at the end of the 1st/top 2nd right now, that position is really easy to slip with. He needs to start consistently taking, and hitting, that 10-12 ft jumper, and start being aggressive from the tip. He has all the athletic ability in the world, if he would just start using it.

You are spot on, thanks for the clarification.

As far as JMM, you nailed it. He is listed at the end of the 1st/top 2nd right now, that position is really easy to slip with. He needs to start consistently taking, and hitting, that 10-12 ft jumper, and start being aggressive from the tip. He has all the athletic ability in the world, if he would just start using it.
Watched a lot of Carolina games this year and gave JMM the moniker of "One for Two McAdoo" since he invariably would make one of two free throws. You could take 1 for 2 to the bank as evidenced by the end of Carolina's opening round win.