Wow, the ESPN / Cuse lovefest begins! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wow, the ESPN / Cuse lovefest begins!

its the same lazy crap we here every week in the nfl when it comes to white receivers like edelman, welker, amendola, they are all ridiculousy athletic. jordy nelson used to get the unathletic barbs as well until it became painfully obvious to every idiot broadcaster that he was running past every one

As a white person I was not offended by this at all.. But then again I'm not one to turn everything into a problem or complain about everything. Who would of thought a pro cooney article would still upset people.

Offended/Upset ≠ Amused.

I don't think anyone is writing letters & demanding an apology or that she be fired or anything.
It is always ironic and a little humorous that the hyper-sensitive, uber-PC media always has this underlying yet obvious racial angles though. It's even more rampant in football as mentioned above.

Offended/Upset ≠ Amused.

I don't think anyone is writing letters & demanding an apology or that she be fired or anything.
It is always ironic and a little humorous that the hyper-sensitive, uber-PC media always has this underlying yet obvious racial angles though. It's even more rampant in football as mentioned above.
Sensitive people I guess... I read it this morning and not once did I think anything was a subtle jab at him.

ESPN can suck one. They are soul sucking and sadistic. I want no attention from ESPN, any attention from them is negative attention no matter what.

I didn't realize the chiseled 6-4 dude is the guy you'd want to pick last in dodgeball.

Dude, he's the biggest target in the gym! Give me the 5'4" dynamo that can do cart wheels and back flips. ;)

Sensitive people I guess... I read it this morning and not once did I think anything was a subtle jab at him.
None of it was an intentional jab. It was just using the stereo typical white guy can't play/jump as the basis for the surprise of how good and multi-dimensional a player TC is.

It be like saying that you are surprised at how smart a QB Terrell Hunt is.