Wow! The trolls have come out of the shadows, lol! | Syracusefan.com

Wow! The trolls have come out of the shadows, lol!

Sufanatic02

2nd String
Yeah let's fire Marrone after this game. This board is a joke after a loss! Conservative play calling, yes but at the same time lots of costly errors from both teams. Syracuse wins without overtime if the extrapoint was good. Everyone just needs to settle down and get a grip.

the extra point wasn't good. We lost. It was very poorly coached by a guy who whined like a little girl, not a football coach, all week. Quite frankly, that was the most surprising thing to me of the whole week.

That was more than a loss-- I've never watched a game where a team doesn't convert on so many opportunities.

It'll take a lot more defeats like this to get Marrone canned but this is the kind of loss that makes the natives restless.

I don't think a whole lot of people are calling for him to be fired... I know I certainly don't want that. I just want him to wake up and realize that this week was exactly everything that had gone wrong with Syracuse football over a decade ago... the comparisons are truly scary, and that is why people are very down.

I don't think a whole lot of people are calling for him to be fired...

Then you haven't read all the stupid reactionary posts on the board. People need to realize that happens. Not everyone has their best day every day. Based on this outpouring, I personally can not wait until they implement a pay side here. This is like syracuse.com on a particularly bad day. Unbelievable.

Then you haven't read all the stupid reactionary posts on the board. People need to realize that happens. Not everyone has their best day every day. Based on this outpouring, I personally can not wait until they implement a pay side here. This is like syracuse.com on a particularly bad day. Unbelievable.

What do you expect after that showing... that wasn't an off day... that was the kind of performance where you know there is a definite root that is the issue. And like I said before... the horrible behavior leading up to the game is what really took it over the edge IMO.

What do you expect after that showing... that wasn't an off day... that was the kind of performance where you know there is a definite root that is the issue. And like I said before... the horrible behavior leading up to the game is what really took it over the edge IMO.

I don't really know how to reply to a reply like that. 'There is a definite root that is the issue". I don't even know what that means. And can you expand on the 'horrible behavior' you reference? If you are talking about M's 'behavior' all week, please explain to me what was so horrible.

It almost appears you wanted more years of Greggers. Guess we should have hired Lombardi instead. :bang:

I don't really know how to reply to a reply like that. 'There is a definite root that is the issue". I don't even know what that means. And can you expand on the 'horrible behavior' you reference? If you are talking about M's 'behavior' all week, please explain to me what was so horrible.

It almost appears you wanted more years of Greggers. Guess we should have hired Lombardi instead. :bang:

Oh God, here we go. Someone who has to resort to sentence structure issues, and pointless "things could be worse" excuses.

1. I simply mean that the issues the staff had with philosophy and play-calling were not merely caused by an off-day. They showcase a definite problem with their strategy, management, or theories.

2. The horrible behavior I refer to includes the paranoid acts of closing practices, going 007 on injuries, and most importantly, continuing to mope and whine about how tough our matchup with the opponent will be. This does not inspire confidence, and I think today we saw a prime example of how it can work against you.

3. I hate Greggers, I like Marrone, don't give a rat's ass about Lombardi... I just want my OC to appear as if he has a plan, and my HC to appear like he has testicles.

4. You can :bang::bang::bang: all you want, people deserve to be pissed off over this one.

Trust me when I say I am pissed off that we didn't win. We should of, could of, didn't. Move onto the next game. I also agree that this "007" injury list is a waste of time and more of a distraction than anything. I'm just trying to figure out how every week the team plays to the level of their opponent. It was a winnable game but there were to many mental mistakes. The team didn't get up to play and that is on the coaches.

Oh God, here we go. Someone who has to resort to sentence structure issues, and pointless "things could be worse" excuses.

1. I simply mean that the issues the staff had with philosophy and play-calling were not merely caused by an off-day. They showcase a definite problem with their strategy, management, or theories.

2. The horrible behavior I refer to includes the paranoid acts of closing practices, going 007 on injuries, and most importantly, continuing to mope and whine about how tough our matchup with the opponent will be. This does not inspire confidence, and I think today we saw a prime example of how it can work against you.

3. I hate Greggers, I like Marrone, don't give a rat's ass about Lombardi... I just want my OC to appear as if he has a plan, and my HC to appear like he has testicles.

4. You can :bang::bang::bang: all you want, people deserve to be pissed off over this one.

Whatev. I guess you could root for a better team with better strategy, management, or theories. Closing practices inspires a lack of confidence? Really?

And sentence structure? Not really sure what you mean.
:bang::bang::bang::bang:.
Happy?

Yeah let's fire Marrone after this game. This board is a joke after a loss! Conservative play calling, yes but at the same time lots of costly errors from both teams. Syracuse wins without overtime if the extrapoint was good. Everyone just needs to settle down and get a grip.

I got news for you, the extra point was blocked, and our special teams blocking is atrocious. I could've walked through to block that PAT. Still hasn't been corrected since game 1.

And by your logic, Syracuse loses to Toledo if the extrapoint was called CORRECTLY.

I got news for you, the extra point was blocked, and our special teams blocking is atrocious. I could've walked through to block that PAT. Still hasn't been corrected since game 1.

And by your logic, Syracuse loses to Toledo if the extrapoint was called CORRECTLY.

That's the thing IF... it's a game, mistakes were made. I can't say I've ever seen a mistake free game. There is always the "if" variable. I just hope that this team comes out on fire against tulane and for the rest of this season. They need to pit together a full game. USC was the closest to a full game that I have seen this season. They play to the level of the opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom