Wow - this could be the worst college game that I have seen in years | Syracusefan.com

Wow - this could be the worst college game that I have seen in years

VirginiaOrange

2nd String
Looks more like a HS game with 2,000 people in the stands and each team trying to one up the other with horrible plays and stupid penalties - 300 yards to Tulane in a half - Nassib once again missing wide open receivers all over the field - Marrone looking totally confused and obviously questioning what he is hearing upstairs - Orange barely holding onto a lead that should be 21+ - oh well, just another Saturday of Orange football.

Nassib is disappointing, has he ever connected on a deep route except for sales in the bowl game. Yucky.

Nassib is disappointing, has he ever connected on a deep route except for sales in the bowl game. Yucky.

He did when he was the change of pace guy for Paulus. :noidea:

I can't decide which throw I like better - 5 feet over the wide open receiver's head or 3 yards short into the wide open receiver's feet.

This is the worst game I've seen in the last week. Man our D looks awful...

It's a little annoying that SU has zero competition at the QB position. I can understand wanting to give Nassib more touches because he needs to grow, but he's started 18 games now and SU has no back-up. If we had some competition at QB it might spark more growth for Nassib.

On a side note Tulane marches down into Cuse territory and crosses over the Cuse 40 on another holding call on Michael Hay ... brother can't catch a break.

Our OL is just awful and our DB's couldn't play any worse. Watching the Cuse has been pretty unbearable the past couple weeks.

At one point, I started switching back and forth between the Cuse game and rain delay in the ALCS game because the baseball commentators were more interesting.