WOW | Syracusefan.com

WOW

Legitimately some of the worst defense I have ever seen

Not to discredit the play and win but I was going to say the same thing.

Literally the one play I'd want to stop is a layup. There wasnt a player between her and the basket, how does that happen?

Literally the one play I'd want to stop is a layup. There wasnt a player between her and the basket, how does that happen?

Man to man D with the offense pulled up (thus also the defense) so no one behind the foul line and then a pick/screen. Voila

What was amazing was the timing - perfect pass allowing Emily to not to even have to take a step. They made it look easier than it really was - everything had to be perfect to score in .6 of a second.

A clip of the final play and call (TV/radio?) was played on the Eye Opener segment of the CBS This Morning show - a segment of the top news stories of the day in the first two minutes of the show. SU clip starts at 1:35.

The ladies won on a back-door buzzer beater in the Dome vs. #8 FSU. For some reason I didn't see any threads about this -- please delete if there already is one.

Still cant get over that defense.

Awesome play and execution.

Not sure when it became normal for athletes to look infuriated after a positive thing happens. Sports is weird.

You didn't see that great screen set at 20 feet that got Engstler free? Would be nice to see the men set a screen like that every now and then.

You didn't see that great screen set at 20 feet that got Engstler free? Would be nice to see the men set a screen like that every now and then.

Everyone could see it. I think that's two3zone 's point. Certainly a great pass and finish though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom