Wow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wow

Thankfully these problems happen in hostile road Super Bowl like environments (temple and ft's was a little different). Neutral courts await with ALL our players god willing.

I like your optimism. I'm yet to become a believer with this year's team.

• The fact that we can't beat a team with decent guard play.
  • The fact that we consistently get slim to zero production from our center position.
  • The fact that we can't make shots from long range.
  • The fact that when our shots aren't falling, we tend to get trigger happy on offense, instead of breaking teams down off the dribble and getting to the rim.

I'd say there's a few flaws that this team has.
I do agree on most points, but we did beat Louisville in Louisville against what some might argue is one of the best backcourts in the country. Siva had a terrible game, but Russ Smith scored a bunch, and he's a pretty good defender.

Humble and hungry. I usually flip my lid when they are losing, tonight I was as calm as hell and didn't care primarily because they didn't care.
Excellent point. Heart wasn't in this one, and that should never be. They cannot turn this on and off to string together 6 big wins. Have to figure that out. Shoot, from what I've seen of the ever-changing top 5-10 teams, they all have to figure it out.

As much as I hate UK, mofos played hard every millisecond last year. At least unibrow and mkg did.

Still, I believe we can figure this out. Almost thinking these guys should come into every game with a nasty scowl and leave it on their face the entire game.

This dude had a game face. GMac had a game face. Carmelo, er not so much, smiled all the time, but if I could score at will, I'd be smiling all the time too. Still, boys better toughen up.
warrick.jpg

I do agree on most points, but we did beat Louisville in Louisville against what some might argue is one of the best backcourts in the country. Siva had a terrible game, but Russ Smith scored a bunch, and he's a pretty good defender.
Oh but some would argue they are vastly overrated.

I don't know this term you use...overrrrrraided? ohvuratid?
He doesn't either ;)
gerry-mcnamara.60756.jpg
This is the perfect team to prove the doubters wrong. They are so perfectly imperfect this year.