WR’s helping with tempo | Syracusefan.com

WR’s helping with tempo

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
What happened to making the reception, getting taken down, popping back up and throwing the ball across to the midfield ref to continue tempo and keep pace? Ish and Erv did this every play. I loved it. We were that fast. That was first and second year too.

Were they that much better than our wideouts now? Can our rb’s not keep up with picking up defenses? Can Tommy and the OL not sustain the tempo? Its like a complete restart and the terrifying fact is this is mostly Dino’s personnel now.

Did our young players get too big headed over a little success to grind as hard in practice as those guys and Strick did? Why do we look like a completely different, worse team?

What happened to making the reception, getting taken down, popping back up and throwing the ball across to the midfield ref to continue tempo and keep pace? Ish and Erv did this every play. I loved it. We were that fast. That was first and second year too.

Were they that much better than our wideouts now? Can our rb’s not keep up with picking up defenses? Can Tommy and the OL not sustain the tempo? Its like a complete restart and the terrifying fact is this is mostly Dino’s personnel now.

Did our young players get too big headed over a little success to grind as hard in practice as those guys and Strick did? Why do we look like a completely different, worse team?
Trishton Jackson does it after every reception. Gets up and throws a nice spiral to the referee.

Trishton Jackson does it after every reception. Gets up and throws a nice spiral to the referee.
Maybe I haven’t noticed then. It’s one of those reassuring comforts that maybe we have some semblance of a plan or know what we’re doing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom