WR Adly Enoicy Commits | Syracusefan.com

WR Adly Enoicy Commits

I'm a little stunned he's one of the +5. Was not really expecting that.

Holy crap, can you imagine in two years being able to line up Enoicy, Custis, and Broyld? Holy insane size at the skill positions, Batman.

I'm a little stunned he's one of the +5. Was not really expecting that.

Holy crap, can you imagine in two years being able to line up Enoicy, Custis, and Broyld? Holy insane size at the skill positions, Batman.
KJ is pretty big too. Plus some of these smaller guys like Ishmael and Estime on the inside. Goodness, this is exciting.

Haven't watched the tape on him, he's projected to be more of a "hybrid" TE that can line up anywhere?

Get this kid on a nutrition and conditioning program. He looks like a great pickup.

Touchdown Passes in the red zone just became easier, with Custis, and Enoicy, big kids who can go up and outfight defensive backs for the ball.

Had my fingers crossed, great job by the staff and awesome decision by this young man. Can't wait to see him on the field, this dude's gonna rock!

I feel like Ward Is a bit of a wild card
no wayyyyyy!!!!!! all he talks about is cuse, he only tweets cuse players and he has not mentioned one other college! he's made it pretty clear that he's all about the cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom