Class of 2019 - WR Brieon Fuller (FL) Offered/DeCommitted again from Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Brieon Fuller (FL) Offered/DeCommitted again from Miami

LOL...what are you doing? Looking up all the WRs offered for 2019?
Just the two that intrigue me!

Its hard waiting a year to see queeley, hendrix, lutz and harris make bigger impacts.

Leaving our second home game, its apparent again that WR needs to improve. We’re a top 25 team with consistent play. Custis looks pretty good (good lord that drop), but everyone else needs to show more.

Just the two that intrigue me!

Its hard waiting a year to see queeley, hendrix, lutz and harris make bigger impacts.

Leaving our second home game, its apparent again that WR needs to improve. We’re a top 25 team with consistent play. Custis looks pretty good (good lord that drop), but everyone else needs to show more.

Can everyone lay off Custis for that drop? Good lord, you’d think it was the game losing drop. We won by 30 and Custis is a big reason why we won by so much. End of rant.

Can everyone lay off Custis for that drop? Good lord, you’d think it was the game losing drop. We won by 30 and Custis is a big reason why we won by so much. End of rant.

He’s not above criticism, he’s played great this year but that play’s something to learn from. He has time to review and adjust before the next 3 games which imo are crucial. Im more worried that there’s not a second receiver thats noticeably stepped up fully yet.

He’s not above criticism, he’s played great this year but that play’s something to learn from. He has time to review and adjust before the next 3 games which imo are crucial. Im more worried that there’s not a second receiver thats noticeably stepped up fully yet.
Some players just have slower starts in a season. I'm not ready to give up on Butler.

Some players just have slower starts in a season. I'm not ready to give up on Butler.
I haven’t given up on him either, however a 2019 receiver wont effect him much.

We’ve had a great start this year. Looking at tommy’s arm, with dynamic receivers we could potentially be a bit better than any of us thought. Especially considering our youth on defense.

Yeah, you can criticize him, but Jesus, he’s had one drop of any note. EVERY receiver drops the ball from time to time. In fact, every receiver drops wide open passes from time to time. I’m all about criticism where it’s due, but sustained criticism for that drop is not due here.

I haven’t given up on him either, however a 2019 receiver wont effect him much.

We’ve had a great start this year. Looking at tommy’s arm, with dynamic receivers we could potentially be a bit better than any of us thought. Especially considering our youth on defense.
But you two are arguing about the current WRs on the roster.

Yeah, you can criticize him, but Jesus, he’s had one drop of any note. EVERY receiver drops the ball from time to time. In fact, every receiver drops wide open passes from time to time. I’m all about criticism where it’s due, but sustained criticism for that drop is not due here.

I think i’ve made two comments about it, I apologize.

Is there any update at all on Fuller? Would be an exciting weapon to have a shot at.

Is there any update at all on Fuller? Would be an exciting weapon to have a shot at.

Sorry, I’m not picking on you. You just happened to be the last person that I saw do it. Now we can get back to Fuller.

Nothing that I see since he decommitted from Miami.