Class of 2019 - WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Cameron Coleman (MO) Verbal to WMU

IMG_3345.JPG
...and who are the highest rated that we have a change of landing?

This would be awesome, but I’ll wish in one hand . . . .

How are all these kids paying to go to IMG every year since it costs $70,800 for tuition? Gatorade and other corporate sponsors hoping for a signing payback maybe. You wait they will get nailed for something soon. These kids come in and graduate early too. 20 OUT OF 21 in football were early enrollees this year.

Are boosters from other major programs paying for this getting them locked in early with state of the art equipment where they spent a $197 million in facilities just before they started playing. St. Thomas has already said they will not be playing them because of what is going on there.

Oak Hill $29,000 and the most expensive private school is Lawrenceville academy NJ is $47,000
Some are on scholarship. They have 2 teams a national team and varsity.

LOL - we must just follow Iowa St around and offer who they offer. That's the 8th kid you posted about today who also has an Iowa St offer.
Not true. The D-line coach and his father have a few mutual friends. They put him on Cam.

Let this be the first commit!
He'd be awfully tough to hang on to for this long. I'd love a commit now, but heading into his senior year, coaches will start giving him the full court press.

Imagine Tommy D with Abdul Adams, Cam Coleman, Tristan Jackson, Eddie Hendrix, Nykiem Johnson and a senior Moe Neal on offense behind a big experienced O-Line in 2019-2020...Yikes!!!

No way they'd can Dino even if they win less than 5 games this year, when he'd be walking into that kind of talent in 2019-2020.

Last edited:
Cam will be at the first spring scrimmage. He'll be in town march 23-26
We seem to have a problem hanging onto the big time recruits, as many of them end up not qualifying due to academics/off field issues. Any grade issues that you know of with this kid?

He'd be awfully tough to hang on to for this long. I'd love a commit now, but heading into his senior year, coaches will start giving him the full court press.

Imagine Tommy D with Abdul Adams, Cam Coleman, Tristan Jackson, Eddie Hendrix, Nykiem Johnson and a senior Moe Neal on offense behind a big experienced O-Line in 2019-2020...Yikes!!!

No way they'd can Dino even if they win less than 5 games this year, when he'd be walking into that kind of talent in 2019-2020.[/QUOTE
The word has been out about cam since his pop warner days. He's not a late bloomer

No way they'd can Dino even if they win less than 5 games this year, when he'd be walking into that kind of talent in 2019-2020.
Don't forget Queeley, Harris, or Lutz and Cameron Jordan. No lack of receivers there. At least 2 deep. And Throw in Horan (TE) just for kicks. LOL

Well... this was the best thing I've read today. Maybe in awhile.

The last thing I'm worried about is him qualifying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom