Class of 2019 - WR Cameron Moore (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Cameron Moore (NC)

NC'cusefan

Scout Team
Boston College came around the other day to talk to us about a few of our players. One unique player is Cameron Moore. Cam is probably the most gifted athlete I have every coached in my 20 years. He, unfortunately, cannot play next year due to being born one day too late in NC. At 175 lbs he is in our 1200 lb club (bench, squat, clean and push press) and is a state qualifier in track. Good grades good kid.

Cam Moore on Hudl

Boston College came around the other day to talk to us about a few of our players. One unique player is Cameron Moore. Cam is probably the most gifted athlete I have every coached in my 20 years. He, unfortunately, cannot play next year due to being born one day too late in NC. At 175 lbs he is in our 1200 lb club (bench, squat, clean and push press) and is a state qualifier in track. Good grades good kid.

Cam Moore on Hudl
He can't play but he would be in the 2019 class...fixed it for you. The coaches have been floating around NC offering players. You should send them his hudl if you haven't already.

He can't play but he would be in the 2019 class...fixed it for you. The coaches have been floating around NC offering players. You should send them his hudl if you haven't already.
11.18 100m

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom