Penn State
Purdue
Syracuse
Tennessee
Texas A&M
West Virginia
Wisconsin

OFFERED > CHRIS HENRY, JR 2026 WITHROW HS, CINCINNATI, OH
# 15 6' 5" 185, 4.57 40, 29 O- CATCHES 292 YDS, 5TDS D - 16 TKLS, 3 INT, 2 FR/ 18 OFFERS
FmYKzUnaEAAB_s_

ASSETS PER FR TAPE:

FAST
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
VERY ELUSIVE
MATURE FOR FRESHMAN

GREAT OFFER

I read an article that he's actually 6' 6" now. He's a freshman.
Both he and Quintin Simmons are amazingly talented kids.

Chris Henry and his family has been through a lot, with his father dying about 10-12 years ago.
Pacman Jones is his adoptive father.

Anything's possible but Chris Henry in orange appears to be a long, longshot.

I read an article that he's actually 6' 6" now. He's a freshman.
Both he and Quintin Simmons are amazingly talented kids.

Chris Henry and his family has been through a lot, with his father dying about 10-12 years ago.
Pacman Jones is his adoptive father.

Anything's possible but Chris Henry in orange appears to be a long, longshot.
We don't get many kids from Cincinnati. I don't remember the last scholarship kid we took from there.

Ohio St written all over him
Seems very likely. I don't think Pacman is going to steer him to WVU.

Ohio has so much high school football talent. I wish SU was more involved here.

Seems very likely. I don't think Pacman is going to steer him to WVU.

Ohio has so much high school football talent. I wish SU was more involved here.

Yeah but being in the ACC not sure how viable or how much success Syracuse would actually have.

Chris Jr was in our conference this year but has since transferred. I sat next to him and his younger brother at a soccer game and it is scary how much they look like their dad. Chris Jr is a clone with the same height. His team was horrible and he transferred back to the district he went to middle school at. He's going to have his choice of schools.
But there is no reason SU can't get more players from Ohio. Big 10, Big 12 and SEC and Notre Dame are all over it. BC still has connections through the strong parochial school network.

Chris Jr was in our conference this year but has since transferred. I sat next to him and his younger brother at a soccer game and it is scary how much they look like their dad. Chris Jr is a clone with the same height. His team was horrible and he transferred back to the district he went to middle school at. He's going to have his choice of schools.
But there is no reason SU can't get more players from Ohio. Big 10, Big 12 and SEC and Notre Dame are all over it. BC still has connections through the strong parochial school network.
Nothing is impossible. We got Oronde Gadsden ll. But true, it is a pretty far reach.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom