Class of 2014 - WR Christian Blake (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Christian Blake (FL) Offered

good and bad i guess? He might come back for an official but he didn't commit.

@CuseNati0nF0X
Details of Christian Blake's visit including possible return trip for an official visit this fall: http://mbd. /mb.aspx?s=185&f=1111&t=11719011

If memory serves he had put it out there he wouldn't be committing on his visits this summer. He had more things to consider and I believe take an official or two...

If memory serves he had put it out there he wouldn't be committing on his visits this summer. He had more things to consider and I believe take an official or two...

he was going to commit up until he got that Mizzou offer 2 weeks ago. He and Erv Phillips may be in the same boat. Waited too long to commit with limited options.

Cuse target Christian Blake RT @C____4: I committed to NIU![/quote]

Wow. This is why I can't get caught up in recruiting. That makes no sense to me.

Ok..so now I get why he was in Il for a few days before coming to Cuse. He ws visiting NIU. Oh well, no difference than the kids that were offered last year that committed to Toledo..kids go where they feel they fit. Best of luck to him.

Don't blame him. I can't get enough of the MACtion either on Tuesday nights

A friend of his David Senior (sp?) committed there tonite too. I think there is more than meets the eye in this situation. Just wish i knew what that was.

A friend of his David Senior (sp?) committed there tonite too. I think there is more than meets the eye in this situation. Just wish i knew what that was.
Could be a playing time issue too. We are bringing in a few guys next year.

Of the guys who were deciding, he's the one that was the lowest on the totem pole as far as I'm concerned.

Of the guys who were deciding, he's the one that was the lowest on the totem pole as far as I'm concerned.

And I think we recruited him with that in mind. Not saying we wouldn't have taken a commitment from him, but it likely would have had to come later than he wanted to.

And I think we recruited him with that in mind. Not saying we wouldn't have taken a commitment from him, but it likely would have had to come later than he wanted to.

not true