Class of 2014 - WR Christian Blake (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Christian Blake (FL) Offered

I am wondering if he will be a reschedule as he said he was visiting 7/22 but the staff, at least HCSS, will be in Greensboro for Media Days. Maybe that is just when he is flying up.

I read somewhere that Blake was told that he is supposed to grow another couple inches still. all a sudden you have a 6'3 WR that runs a sub 4.5 with a vertical in the upper 30's. He has a pretty nice film and is on a loaded Cardinal Gibbons team so his numbers aren't eye popping, but he could be a very nice under the radar pick up that we are going to have to make a living on.

Christian Blake @C____4 1h
#CuseNation im here!

So who the heck is he visiting with..McDonald is in NYC and Shafer is in Greensboro.

Christian Blake @C____4 1h
#CuseNation im here!

So who the heck is he visiting with..McDonald is in NYC and Shafer is in Greensboro.

he drove to Syracuse today. I believe his actual visit is tomorrow, Shafer will still be in Greensboro though.

he drove to Syracuse today. I believe his actual visit is tomorrow, Shafer will still be in Greensboro though.

Yes...they don't finish up in GSO until tomorrow evening.

I like Blake's film, good sized fluid kid, but does anybody wonder where his offers are?

Missouri and Western Kentucky are his biggest offers.

I like Blake's film, good sized fluid kid, but does anybody wonder where his offers are?

Missouri and Western Kentucky are his biggest offers.

Well the same seems to be true for his team mate Kadeem Smith also..and that isn't academics.

Christian Blake @C____4 22m
This Place is crazy...

As in cool or dope...I hope...and not one of y'all scaring the poor kid.;)

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 1h
Ayye!! @C____4. Is in his future home!! #CuseTwitterArmy lets do what we do best. Blow it up!! #Look for him at varsity #

Gotta love Mr. long. Kinda hope he sticks around as asst. recruiting coordinator after his time playing is done (supposing of course he doesn't end up in the pros)

Just saw Christian Blake with coach Mcdonald on campus. Looks like the were headin to varsity...

Well that certainly answers which coach is on campus.