Class of 2020 - WR/DB Marques Buford (IL/TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR/DB Marques Buford (IL/TX) Offered

"But Syracuse will always be first, and Buford has familiarity with the tradition of the program as well as their recent successes.

"Funny, before yesterday’s Edgy Tim camp, I sat with my family watching The Express, the Ernie Davis story," he said. "Syracuse has historically provided opportunities to student-athletes who look like me. While last year’s season wasn’t the most successful, they have a great coaching staff, talented players, and they are committed to being great. The Clemson upset showed their true potential. But most importantly, Syracuse is a great university. They challenge students academically, have all of my majors of interest, and a great alumni network -- something my mom always makes me look at."

Alpha Dog:
- Bolingbrook (Ill.) sophomore Marques Buford was excellent. Capable of playing both sides of the ball, he switched back and forth between defensive back and receiver and made outstanding plays at both. He went high and nearly came down with a one-handed interception and then made several tough catches on offense. He is a skilled route runner and athlete, and he will be a highly recruited kid in his class. Syracuse became his first offer later in the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom