Class of 2026 - WR/DB Walker Bryson (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 WR/DB Walker Bryson (GA) Offered

Ruben Gap is way in the northeast corner of Georgia, close to the border with South Carolina a Tennessee. It is named after a gap in the Appalachian Mountains.

Pretty impressive that a HS there has 3 guys who have 11 second or less 100m times (or really close).

Walker looks like a terrific athlete who can do everything well. You know he is a top notch athlete if he is the guy returning punts and kickoffs on a loaded team like this one.

I like him as a WR and of course as a special teams terror, but man, he does some special things at DB. I think he can be an all conference defensive back. Maybe an All American.

Ruben Gap is way in the northeast corner of Georgia, close to the border with South Carolina a Tennessee. It is named after a gap in the Appalachian Mountains.

Pretty impressive that a HS there has 3 guys who have 11 second or less 100m times (or really close).

Walker looks like a terrific athlete who can do everything well. You know he is a top notch athlete if he is the guy returning punts and kickoffs on a loaded team like this one.

I like him as a WR and of course as a special teams terror, but man, he does some special things at DB. I think he can be an all conference defensive back. Maybe an All American.

OFFERED> WALKER BRYSON 2026 RABUN GAP-NACOOCHE HS, RABUN GAP, GA
# 2 5' 11" 179/ WR/DB/ KR/PR 10.9 100m/ 4.48 40/ LJ18' 11"/ TJ 45'0"/BP255/ SQ300/CL215 247- 4 STAR RATING
12259374.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPH FILM:

VERY FAST/STRONG
O
PR/KR TOO FAST TO CATCH
VERY ELUSIVE
EXCELLENT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
AT LOS BURST OF SPEED - GONE

D
HE WILL CATCH YOU
LAYS BIG HITS ON THOSE HE'S TACKLING
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
GREAT VISION
ANTICIPATES RUNNER/WR'S PATH AND HE IS THERE WAITING TO TACKLE HIM OR OUTRUNS THE BALL CARRIER TO MAKE TACKLE
COUNTED TWO - THREE INT'S

OVERALL GREAT ATHLETE

EXCELLENT OFFER <<<<

UPDATED 6/4/24
THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting
. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

OK = 5.0 - 5.99

OK! = 4.9 - 4.99

FAIR = 4.8 - 4.89

GOOD = 4.7 - 4.79

FAST = 4.6 - 4.69

FAST! = 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST = 4.4 - 4.49 4.48 > WHERE EVERY RB, WR, AND ALL DB’S WANT THEIR TIME TO BE AT GAME TIME OR AT THE COMBINE

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom