Class of 2022 - WR Donovan Brown (MD) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/15/21 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Donovan Brown (MD) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/15/21

In all fairness the recruiting cycle timeline has moved up dramatically. September used to still be relatively early in the cycle. It isn’t now. A number of programs are virtually done recruiting for this class. That was never the case 10 years ago.
Early signing period definitely created this new cycle.

LOVE how he just accelerated away from everybody, and they just gave up, knowing they had no shot.

Having a burner like this kid to take the top off opponents D would be invaluable.

LOVE how he just accelerated away from everybody, and they just gave up, knowing they had no shot.

Having a burner like this kid to take the top off opponents D would be invaluable.
We need an arm to get it to him!!

Good stuff...remember the hand wringing.
I suspect the best way to identify future stars for the SU football and basketball players is to monitor their recruiting threads on this board.

The more people who question if they deserve an offer/if they can play at this level, the more likely they will be major contributors.

It is pretty consistent.

Video looks much better than his Junior highlights. No twitter pictures of him with the staff-Believe he was a Ferri find. Hope we get some confirmation on him soon.
Per post of PhatOrange he is taking his OV to SU this weekend.

And someone on the staff visited Quince Orchard this week.

Well, you can see he has special speed. A true threat to score every time he touches the ball.

I like that he can cut at full speed and how well he sees the field. Makes good decisions consistently to get to daylight.

No film of him playing against tight man coverage. Will he fight for 50-50 balls when he gets bodied hard? Does some bumping really bother him?

Some of this stuff never shows on film, which is why many coaches, like the ones at SU, like to offer after seeing the player in person at a camp.

The speed, the cutting ability, the vision and the size are really impressive. I would think he has a real chance to play as a true frosh. Especially if he is able to enroll for the spring semester. Unfortunately, I haven’t read he is an early enrollee.

Senior tape is so much better than his junior tape. Looks like they used him in the slot as a junior. I wonder if there were seniors ahead of him in the pecking order. They utilized him much better this year.

Senior tape is so much better than his junior tape. Looks like they used him in the slot as a junior. I wonder if there were seniors ahead of him in the pecking order. They utilized him much better this year.
Yes it’s much better. The JR tape looked like a track star that lacked football instincts.