Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

I wonder if this WR haul will help us get more seriously involved with some of the better QB's left on our board. Not sure how out of it we are with Kevin Doyle but was specifically thinking him especially since Hendrix is also from DC.

Whatever happened to that decommit from Wisconsin?

Awesome news! Great addition and great job by staff landing this kid! Just the kind of news I needed today!

Welcome Mr. Hendrix! Orange going much faster - just wow!

I wonder if this WR haul will help us get more seriously involved with some of the better QB's left on our board. Not sure how out of it we are with Kevin Doyle but was specifically thinking him especially since Hendrix is also from DC.

My bad tep, I didn't realize Doyle left Malvern for DC.

Doyle looks to be favoring Ole Miss. He was really into Pitt and UK, but they both took other QBs

we;d be nutz to back off. his offer list isn't such that we can't get back involved.

Last I read, he was an Ole Miss lean, and Kentucky before that. MSU, Pitt, Nebraska, West Virginia offers per ESPN

This recruiting class is special. Dino & Co are putting in some work.

Current mood:

GrotesqueClutteredGermanspitz.gif

And I'm super pumped up about this commit. Has a chance to be an NFL guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom