Class of 2024 - WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Emanuel Ross (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/13/23)

Really want Ross. It’s clear that Fran targets big physical wide outs. I mean like others said. Think of our size possibilities next year with Meeks, Hornsby, Ross, OG, villari (potentially Alford still? Jury’s out on if he can outplay these new guys). Talk about a face lift…oh yeah then we got a 6’2” 220 lb back coming in…. We’re playing big boy ball. Ross would help this narrative, and it looks like we are going to land him!

He’s just a dynamic athlete. Fast, explosive, powerful and physical. We just haven’t had these kinds of athletes. He instantly makes your quarterback better.

Because today should be a good day.
IMG_0514.gif

I know. How do you get a CB at 7 EST (4 AM my time). What gives? What intelligence caused the ball to drop? Curious.
And don’t ask me what I’m doing up at 4 AM checking SFan.com.
Well, speaking only for myself, you have to take the occasional break from the p o r n sites...(hmmm, experiencing symptoms of carpal tunnel. I wonder...)

This kid is a starter day 1 here. Already has the physicality/build for a day 1 starter, great speed and ball skills. Early prediction, he’ll be playing on Sundays no matter where he goes. Hopefully here

I agree that he's a starter here day 1.