Class of 2018 - WR Jasiah Provillon (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Jasiah Provillon (NJ) Verbal to NC State

I don't understand how PSU can recruit as well as it has been doing.. :bang::crazy:

They just missed the college football playoff... you're really surprised?

They just missed the college football playoff... you're really surprised?
Well I don't know just how close they were from getting into the playoffs. I think there were a few ahead of PSU, but I was also thinking of their reputation and they have been losing some of their recruits on decommitments.

Well I don't know just how close they were from getting into the playoffs. I think there were a few ahead of PSU, but I was also thinking of their reputation and they have been losing some of their recruits on decommitments.

upload_2017-6-13_11-54-43.png

They deserved to be in over Washington or Ohio State.

Their reputation matters more to us than recruits. Hoping the scandel would hurt them and benefit us ended when the NCAA decided to lift sanctions. The only things the recruits care about are the 11 wins last year.

Preemptive apology for a grammar police post. I can't stand when people make one word of two as is the case in this prospects post. "Apart" and "a part" are two almost opposite meanings. I see this often and it always bugs me. Carry on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom