Class of 2020 - WR Ja'vontae Williams (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/2019) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Ja'vontae Williams (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/2019)

Doesn't look like grades are an issue.

View attachment 174132

I’m aware, but grades were a big issue during his recruitment. He literally lost offers because of it.

syracuse was a school that stuck it out and gave him a chance and worked with him to remain eligible.

just saying, syracuse isn’t the easiest school out there. I’m hoping he continues to stay eligible and we can continue to exploit his talent

I’m aware, but grades were a big issue during his recruitment. He literally lost offers because of it.

syracuse was a school that stuck it out and gave him a chance and worked with him to remain eligible.

just saying, syracuse isn’t the easiest school out there. I’m hoping he continues to stay eligible and we can continue to exploit his talent

I get kids are kids. I just hope he learned it will take work. The line about people having to call to wake him up. I don't know any background but I know I didn't get up for class in college cause I had to motivate myself. Its hard unless class is later

I get kids are kids. I just hope he learned it will take work. The line about people having to call to wake him up. I don't know any background but I know I didn't get up for class in college cause I had to motivate myself. Its hard unless class is later
Good thing practice is at 5a. Getting up won't be too hard for long

A lot of assumptions going on about Ja'vonte's academic abilities and how he will do in college. Some on here were condescending about Estime's ability to qualify...and were very, very wrong.

First person I thought of.

Ja'vontae, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom