Class of 2020 - WR Ja'vontae Williams (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Ja'vontae Williams (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep adding weapons. Has good offers too from Miami, Oregon, Indiana. Seems like this is trending heavily toward SU. Wonder what happens with Poiter

Keep adding weapons. Has good offers too from Miami, Oregon, Indiana. Seems like this is trending heavily toward SU. Wonder what happens with Poiter
It's odd. Poitier and Hanna haven't posted on twitter since October.

Still in play hopefully. Always increase talent when you can. (I know you know that Dog, just saying). If I am Babers I am telling all these receivers there are plenty of receptions available in my offense.

I would love to have a receiver that can catch the ball with his huge hands like that WR Clemson has.

We have a possession guy in Trishton Jackson, this kid could refill that hole if Queeley or Sharod Johnson can’t step up after Jackson leaves.

I will always always take a sure, strong handed receiver that will get us the first. Alec Lemon, Steve Ishmael and Erv Phillips were PLEASURES to watch.

We have a possession guy in Trishton Jackson, this kid could refill that hole if Queeley or Sharod Johnson can’t step up after Jackson leaves.

I will always always take a sure, strong handed receiver that will get us the first. Alec Lemon, Steve Ishmael and Erv Phillips were PLEASURES to watch.
I really don't want to give up on Hendrix yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom