Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

giphy-downsized.gif

Texas A&M fans after we steal Hornsby & Diggs

D.A.R.T. CITY BISHES!!

He was only a 4 star at Rivals and he was recently downgraded there with no explanation. We’ve been hammering them on Twitter over it.

Has zero bearing on what a quality prospect Hornsby is but their BS is tired.
Looks like he is a 3 star on 247 too according to their post.

Apparently the luxury cars are a thing schools have been doing. I know we didn't before. I saw San Diego St had like 8 of them on the football field. Amazing! These OV's seem to be a lot better put together.
I just posted about this the yesterday.. IF ANYONE HAS A SPORTS/LUXURY/CLASSIC CAR. Please reach out to HCFB and let them use it for show.. some photo opportunities is HUGE AND your car gets out there.. win win!!

Looks like he is a 3 star on 247 too according to their post.
He’s always been a 3 star there.

Rivals does this BS every year around this time. They randomly downgrade kids for no real explanation at all so they can puff up overall team rankings for the usual 8-10 power programs. It literally happens every year.

We went years, years, where a 4-star recruit was a crown jewel and something we talked about endlessly. This was HCFB’s 1st commit.

Remember AJ Long’s cousin?

I realize the ranking is now a 3, but the point remains. We just took a WR from A&M over a one week period.

This is exciting.

We went years, years, where a 4-star recruit was a crown jewel and something we talked about endlessly. This was HCFB’s 1st commit.

Remember AJ Long’s cousin?

I realize the ranking is now a 3, but the point remains. We just took a WR from A&M over a one week period.

This is exciting.
I wouldn’t look too deep into the 3 star flip. Him & tremble are 4 stars any day of the week. We are so lucky to have them both