Class of 2022 - WR Jordan Anthony (MS) Portal from Texas A&M to Arkansas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Jordan Anthony (MS) Portal from Texas A&M to Arkansas

I wonder if he wants to do 2 sports.
It also depends if the football offer is commitable. Always know more on 8/1 when the written offers go out...or in this case 7/27.

I love these SEC offers hope that kids that do commit dont end up heading home. SU is like Mars compared to Miss. Sure would be nice if we can continue the trend in Jersey and other eastern states. Florida will always be strong as its NY South.

Not saying this to whine about potential negative impact on him committing to SU, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him want to stay closer to home now...and no-one would blame him.
Too soon

"I've got it down to Ole Miss, Kentucky, Houston and Boston College. Those are pretty much the main schools right now."

Ole Miss 247 dude never mentions that Anthony took an OV to Syracuse. :rolleyes:

Not saying this to whine about potential negative impact on him committing to SU, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him want to stay closer to home now...and no-one would blame him.
I wasn’t in his class athletically, but that’s exactly what I did when hit with those circumstances in high school. Ithaca was much closer to Syracuse than Westwood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom