Class of 2024 - WR Justice Williams (CA) Verbal to Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Justice Williams (CA) Verbal to Washington

Torrence may not have a spot when all is said and done.
You’d think him seeing us land high profile top 500 guys from Georgia and California would only help our cause with him. Elite guys coming from those regions to join what we’re building while all he has to do to get in on it is stay home.

can we figure out what we keep doing wrong.
Hate to be the smart arse here…. We haven’t won enough.

Now granted - you still think a few of the legacies would still come regardless but it just hasn’t been the case. If they wanna follow their old man’s footsteps, it makes it a lot easier to do so when you think you’ll be able to win where your pops won.

We need to have a number of years like we had with McNabb, Konrad and others where we win at least 8 or 9 games every year.

Hate to be the smart arse here…. We haven’t won enough.

Now granted - you still think a few of the legacies would still come regardless but it just hasn’t been the case. If they wanna follow their old man’s footsteps, it makes it a lot easier to do so when you think you’ll be able to win where your pops won.
Man, y’all are going to make me embarrass myself for having to blatantly point out my Quincy Jones lyric…

Are Willaims and Robinson both visiting U of Washington this weekend?

Rolland Williams (who I knew and liked a lot) was the first athlete to go to the school of broadcast journalism? It wasn’t called Newhouse then, but didn’t Marty Glickman do that in the 30’s?

Anxiously awaiting the day when our program has this kind of legacy recruit energy...

6E1FC6B6-0D5F-4F72-986C-7477E9F085B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Let’s hope we get the guys we should, like the WR from Jersey.

From the Twitter clips; seems like Washington's official visit experience makes ours look like Pee-Wee football. Color me shocked.
It would be interesting to see like how.

It would be interesting to see like how.
I was struck by their impressive video cuts, photos with family at midfield of Husky Stadium; oh, and those light sabers were off the charts.

They are close to Oregon and have tried to keep pace.

College football is tough.

There is no Justice for Syracuse.
We need to do video clips, and photo shoots at midfield of the Dome. Oh, and we need Orange light sabers, like immediately.

We need to do video clips, and photo shoots at midfield of the Dome. Oh, and we need Orange light sabers, like immediately.
I like the idea to incorporate our center hung scoreboard. No way it is not legal. It is unique, cool ans hell and cannot be replicated.

I like the idea to incorporate our center hung scoreboard. No way it is not legal. It is unique, cool ans hell and cannot be replicated.
I hate to think it's just being stingy with money. More uni options for the kids, more elaborate photo shoot sets, and yeah, open up the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom