Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

Does he already seem to have a destination?
JUSTUS ROSS - SIMMONS IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM CO. ST.
#2 6' 3" 205 WR - '23 45 REC, 724 YDS, 3 TDS/ 4.5 40
images (96).jpg

Robinson and Flagler said Ross-Simmons is about 6 feet-3 inches tall, and while weighing in at 225 pounds, can run a 40-yard dash in 4.5 seconds. "He's just a good kid, quiet and unassuming," Flagler said. "He has a quiet confidence about him, he knows that he's good. "A lot of kids like to tell you how good they are.Aug 24, 2021

Man….if we can add Ross Simmons as a starter opposite Zeed with Hatcher and Meeks adding in out wide along with a sprinkle of Gill. That’s a good group.

Pair that with OG and Vilari as TE weapons and add a dash of Peña/Brown in the slot. Oh and Lequint out of the backfield?!?

And you have McCord tossing the rock to them? I like. I like it a lot. Let’s do this!

Last edited:
Man….if we can add Ross Simmons as a starter opposite Zeed with Hatcher and Meeks adding in out wide along with a sprinkle of Gill. That’s a good group.

Pair that with with OG and Vilari as TE weapons and add a dash of Peña/Brown in the slot. Oh and Lequint out of the backfield?!?

And you have McCord tossing the rock to them? I like. I like it a lot. Let’s do this!
I could be wrong but I could see Hatcher and Brown entering the portal. With Hayes, Meeks, OG and possibly Gill. Seems like they will not get much playing time. When the freshman come maybe less.

I could be wrong but I could see Hatcher and Brown entering the portal. With Hayes, Meeks, OG and possibly Gill. Seems like they will not get much playing time. When the freshman come maybe less.
Possibly I guess. I don’t think I see frosh playing this year when they are just getting here in the fall. And really Meeks, OG and possibly Ross-Simmons if he came could all be gone in 2025. And you know at least one injury is bound to happen. It always does. I think they will get Some significant run. Plus transferring after spring ball and getting up to speed with a decent program and winning a role would not be easy. But this is for another thread.

Last edited:

Pair that with with OG and Vilari as TE weapons and add a dash of Peña/Brown in the slot. Oh and Lequint out of the backfield?!?

GIF by TLC Europe

Yeah I am betting we see a few WRs move on. That other Georgia WR also hit the portal and someone on twitter I think mentioned Cuse possibly as well.
I will say this, the complete revamp of our offense and every single position upgraded is crazy. The caliber of player will seem night and day. Peoples minds will be
IMG_0608.gif

Yeah I am betting we see a few WRs move on. That other Georgia WR also hit the portal and someone on twitter I think mentioned Cuse possibly as well.
I will say this, the complete revamp of our offense and every single position upgraded is crazy. The caliber of player will seem night and day. Peoples minds will be
View attachment 240052
Yeah there has to be more movement after Spring ball / Portal season. Too much incoming smoke.

Pair that with OG and Vilari as TE weapons and add a dash of Peña/Brown in the slot. Oh and Lequint out of the backfield?!?

I don't think it's a good group, hell that is a great group....

I am really curious what a guy like this would demand on the NIL market…

Easier to understand with basketball - those numbers are thrown out there pretty regularly. Less so with football, especially non-QB players.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom