Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

East High product. At least initially.
Roland Williams. And … Tony Scott(!)
Tony! I had him in a class. He was in my group that had to do a presentation. He could never make it when we would get together outside of class, usually a conflict with a hoops game. He ended up dropping the class. Was a really nice guy

Tony! I had him in a class. He was in my group that had to do a presentation. He could never make it when we would get together outside of class, usually a conflict with a hoops game. He ended up dropping the class. Was a really nice guy
I see him everyday Still is a great guy. He's a church pastor. Has his own sealcoating business.

I see him everyday Still is a great guy. He's a church pastor. Has his own sealcoating business.
That's one guy that I wish never left. Is he still a beanpole? He looked like the kind of guy that would never put on weight.

1713724263608.gif

Agreed but I thought Gill showed well last night and I think the freshman Ross will be a player as well.
Gill did show well and Ross is the real deal. Ross is basically the WR version of Willis. And we have Tremble coming in too with OG and Villari already there. Ton of depth and talent at the WR and TE positions now.

Imagine if you were him and wanted to be the star WR and seeing all those dudes……..

Let's break it down. There is legit one guy who is proven and that's OG the other guys have potential and can be complimentary pieces. Besides having a pretty good damn QB compared to other suitors should keep him very interested.

Gill did show well and Ross is the real deal. Ross is basically the WR version of Willis. And we have Tremble coming in too with OG and Villari already there. Ton of depth and talent at the WR and TE positions now.
Jeez, don't forget about Jaylan Hornsby. He is supposed to be a stud
at 6'-2" 195 lbs. wr. Actually he was committed to Ta&m, I think E.Rob
flipped him. The word out there was Ped St. wanted him really bad.

Last edited:
And when you watch Georgia games, every week it’s someone different who has a huge game. Sure Bowers was the man but other than that, it was just player after player every single week … this would be an insane add
That's just the same you will be seeing here with all the studs that we are piling up. We still haven't heard anything yet from the big boys of course their OVs are coming up soon. Guys like Michael Thomas III, Winston Watkins, and Jeff Exinor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom