Class of 2022 - WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 WR Justus Ross-Simmons (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/24/24)

Justus always wanted to play at SU. Plus he had a crazy PE teacher that would talk them up all the time. I didnt want to share much and mis lead you guys. Things can get tricky when people start throwing money at you but Justus is going where he always belonged.

Justus always wanted to play at SU. Plus he had a crazy PE teacher that would talk them up all the time. I didnt want to share much and mis lead you guys. Things can get tricky when people start throwing money at you but Justus is going where he always belonged.
You're the best. And it's great to see a kid coming home and playing for his team. Need to get more Rochester fans in the Dome!!

Ice Hockey GIF

This may be annoying, but could someone frame up this recruitment/land for those of us who (this is good) haven't had the time and can't quite follow all the excitement? He seems to have been coveted, why, who was going after him, where does he fit? (all positives here obviously)

This may be annoying, but could someone frame up this recruitment/land for those of us who (this is good) haven't had the time and can't quite follow all the excitement? He seems to have been coveted, why, who was going after him, where does he fit? (all positives here obviously)
He’s WR1 from day 1. our offense is elite. Our defense might be close. We are going to play in the CFP. The end.

their all day every day board. they're claiming Justus didn't have the grades to transfer to Florida, so the Florida staff cancelled the visit...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's the SEC. Class/grades aren't a requirement.
Florida is actually ranked pretty high in the US News and World Report University rankings (#28), only behind Vandy in the $EC. But we all know that exceptions are made for football players in the $EC.

I don't know if hes wr1 right away. Couple guys on the roster may have a say about that. But he is very good and will compete for that spot and, at worst, be an excellent weapon. Very well may be a guy that gets drafted in a couple years. Had 40+ schools at least contact him including Florida (who wanted him bad), FSU, and Alabama who were trying to set up a visit. So who wanted him? Pretty much everybody.

He was set to visit Florida this weekend, Alabama was trying to get him on campus, Penn state was involved. A lot of top schools wanted him it’s a massive grab.

I expect Gadsen to be an Antonio Gates type tight end. He will be moved all over the field. HBack, tight end and wideout.
I really think a bigger wideout who can get downfield and be a decent blocker was the missing piece. Justus has production and the potential to be even better with McCord.
This offense has the opportunity to be elite if the offensive line is average.

This guy will slide right into a starting WR, likely at the X WR position. Big body who does a good job in contested catch situations by using his body the shield the defender. Very good YAC ability (I believe he led CSU in this category). Capable of winning on intermediate routes with nuanced route running. You should be excited that we landed this kid.

Very happy for him, his family and friends. Even happy for that crazy teacher.

At long last, we finally have Justus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom