Class of 2016 - WR Kerrick Hahn (FL) Walk-On | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kerrick Hahn (FL) Walk-On

I like his film. Could see him playing with all the WR reps we offer...
I agree. He isn't afraid to go up or across the middle. And I like he wants the ball. Nice walk-on.

The kid can play. Fearless across the middle. Not fast but very productive. Love the title of his highlight film. It means he plays with a chip on his shoulder. He was the leading Wr at IMG and they had one 5 star WR, three 4 stars and three 3 stars. Reminds me of the slot WR's Clemson always seems to get. They fit the system and that's why they are so productive. Hunter Renfrow is one of them. I believe he was a walk on too. I remember they had a kid name Humphries that use to kill us too. He had speed and wiggle. This Hahn kid a a great pick up. Him and Hassan are not your typical walk ons. They are scholarship players IMO.

This kid might be faster than it looks..He played elite teams every week and his QB. had that much confidence in him speaks volume.

He also would have put big numbers if he played with McNabb. Remember when their was a broken play McNabb would point his finger to the open spot and he would hit you on stride. This kid just seems to find the open hole a lot of times in the footage.

He may get a free ride in short order up here.

Babers reeled in another huge under the radar kid. Don't how this is possible for an IMG kid

I guess he didn't have just the right tree to climb.

After watching his tape this kid is a BALLER!
Idk how he comes out of IMG with those stats and no scholarship offers. He must have D2 offers right? Maybe he didn't score well enough on measurables for D1 offers but this is kid I want running underneath as Dino floods the field with receivers.

I wonder if Hahn heard good things about the program from another IMG walk on...Donnie Foster.

Edit: scratch that, we was going to be a walk-on at Michigan, as well.

I think this is a very thoughtful move for this young man. It gives him the best opportunity to see the field. Baber's system in the dome vs the grass field and Michigans offensive system. I feel like a lot of kids would be happy to say they are on the team at UM but the fact that he is willing to come here instead tells me this kids sees the bigger picture.

How the hell is this kid a walk-on? 1st in receptions and 2nd in yards at IMG?? Sign me up.

How the hell is this kid a walk-on? 1st in receptions and 2nd in yards at IMG?? Sign me up.
Look at the tape. He's tiny. That's why he's a walk on. Coaches like measurables.

Look at the tape. He's tiny. That's why he's a walk on. Coaches like measurables.
True but the fact that he's successful at the high competitive level that IMG participates in shows that with the right guidance, training and coaching he could be an asset at the D1 level.

True but the fact that he's successful at the high competitive level that IMG participates in shows that with the right guidance, training and coaching he could be an asset at the D1 level.
Our gain then.

Fantastic looking player. Wes type feel to him. He is a quarterbacks reciever. Heady,is going to be great against any zone. Go to guy for those 3rd/4th and 3/4 situations and another player from a national power house HS. Fabulous get.

Dino had a couple of WR's like this at BG this past year, Burbrink and Moore. Both were about 5'8"-5'9" - 170-175 lbs with good quickness. Not sure how fast this kid is, but I could definitely see him working his way into a slot role as we've seen similar athletes succeed in that role for Dino. Of course, we've also got about 10 slot WR types, so it may be a little tougher.

The kid is pretty small, doesn't seem to have a lot of speed, but he sure as hell knows how to get open and get downfield. great, great pickup, I think he will see the field sooner than later.

I like free lottery tickets

Form what I watched he is plenty fast, and no smaller than some scholarship kids we already have or offered. He was splitting defenders in some of those highlights which means he was faster than the angles from high level defenders.