Class of 2025 - WR LaMason Waller III (CA) Offered [Announcing Mar 18] | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR LaMason Waller III (CA) Offered [Announcing Mar 18]

La MASON WALLER III SULTANA HS, HESPERIA, CA 2025 ****
#3 6' 2" 170 WR/FS OFFERS ( ) WA, AKRON, ALAST, AZ, AZST, BETH COOK, BRIG Y, CAMPBELL, CHAR, CO, COST, FL A&M, FAU, FLST, GA, GRST, HOU, JCKST, LIB, MD, NEV, OK, OLE MI, O, PST, PITT, SU, SJS, TXA&M, T TECH, UNLV, WV, FRESNO ST, LOU, IND, UCONN,

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPH FILM:

GREAT VISION
FAST
GREAT STRONG HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
LONG STRIDES
HITS HARD @ FS

FiwDwfXUAAEdZQg

Lamason Waller​

Prospect Info​

• HIGH SCHOOL Sultana
  • CITY Hesperia, CA
  • CLASS 2025

Player Rating​

i

247SPORTS​

Hmm. You only get so many officials. That would cost this kids family quite a bit of extra money to take all those visits. Don't think that's going to happen.

Don't you get some visits your Junior year and some your Senior year? This will be his Junior year coming up I believe.

Don't you get some visits your Junior year and some your Senior year? This will be his Junior year coming up I believe.
Official visits can't be taken until April 1st of the Junior year of HS so he can't take any official visits until 2024.

Hmm. You only get so many officials. That would cost this kids family quite a bit of extra money to take all those visits. Don't think that's going to happen.
A lot of prospects travel all over the country for camps and competitions. Also no one on here knows his family's financial situation.

I feel like we're at least a contender here...he's liked the announcement Twitter posts for Coach Nunz, Jeff Nixon, and Nick Williams. Gotta believe!

What’s the difference with recruiting when it says ATH instead of WR? I’m guessing it’s short for athlete and means they are also able to be CB?