Maryland
Mississippi State
North Carolina
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia
Wake Forest

Somewhere in Greensboro there are SU coaches visiting High Schools. ;)

Reactions: gbo
Any sense in getting a hold and see if there may be any interest ?

I thought players only had until July 1st to inform of transfer?

I thought players only had until July 1st to inform of transfer

There are still kids entering the portal. Entering past the July 1st deadline probably will cause them not to have immediate eligibility for the Fall 2021 season.

"Athletes in fall/winter sports like, football and basketball, would face a May 1 deadline to enter the transfer portal. Spring athletes would have a July 1 deadline in order to gain immediate eligibility. However, the council voted to allow a blanket waiver for this year only that sets the date for all athletes as July 1."

There are still kids entering the portal. Entering past the July 1st deadline probably will cause them not to have immediate eligibility for the Fall 2021 season.

"Athletes in fall/winter sports like, football and basketball, would face a May 1 deadline to enter the transfer portal. Spring athletes would have a July 1 deadline in order to gain immediate eligibility. However, the council voted to allow a blanket waiver for this year only that sets the date for all athletes as July 1."
Wow. That's interesting. So this player still entered his name knowing he will now have to sit a year

Why stay where you aren't happy?
No. I agree. That's fine. You would have just thought that this young man would have made the decision before July 1 so he wouldn't have to sit out a year.

But it honestly sounds like maybe that he has still maintained immediate eligibility since he says he will have 4 years to play...unless I am missing something here. If he has somehow maintained immediate eligibility, then I am still confused

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom