Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

gif_temp.gif

This week has been awesome!

No kidding -- I am so excited about Dino Babers, and what he is going to accomplish here.

We're watching it come together before our very eyes. Next step: bowl game in 2018.

I think we're going to surprise a LOT of people this season -- and just wait until the roster is optimized [in about two years].

Goes up for the ball and has great hands. Fast too with some nice offers. Speed kills in this offense. Keep an eye on him.

Great pick up Bishop McDevitt has churned out it's fair share of talent to D1 schools and his tape looks really solid.

1533326016022.png

Nazir Burnett, WR, Bishop McDevitt

Ht-Wt: 6-1, 175
College offers: Boston College, Michigan State, Air Force, Akron, Army, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Connecticut, Kent State, Massachusetts, Old Dominion, Pittsburgh, Rice, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, Toledo, West Virginia, Western Michigan

Dino Babers is on a roll and he and his staffs hard work is truly commendable. The latest example being Nazir Burnett, PA Class 4A's All – State as a JR. Fast, elusive, FB smart. 52 catches for 1,110 YDS with 15 TDS. Since Art Monk add Harrison, all the way to Atta, Steve Ishmael and Erv we are fast becoming, under the radar, one of the top schools for WR's in the ACC and nation. Looking forward to this year to see who develops to fill some BIG SHOES and to see all the remaining commits mature. GOSU! :)

Time to start pumping out more pros

Love the pick up. I mentioned it early on here that I felt something special about this kid and still do even more. I hope this doesn't hurt going after Coleman. I think we would want them both.

Last edited:
Love his tape. Add him to this year’s Freshman class + T. Jackson and we have the potential for such an explosive receiving corps. Should be a lot of fun to watch!

Burnett looks like a legit deep threat. Great pickup.

He is from Bishop McDevitt HS in Harrisburg, which is one of the top HS programs in Pennsylvania. The best QB ever out of McDevitt might be Matt Johnson, who went to Bowling Green and put up crazy numbers for Dino there. He was brought on as a QC coach on offense for Syracuse. Might be one of the reasons Burnett chose Syracuse.

Burnett looks like a legit deep threat. Great pickup.

He is from Bishop McDevitt HS in Harrisburg, which is one of the top HS programs in Pennsylvania. The best QB ever out of McDevitt might be Matt Johnson, who went to Bowling Green and put up crazy numbers for Dino there. He was brought on as a QC coach on offense for Syracuse. Might be one of the reasons Burnett chose Syracuse.
Isn’t Johnson at kent state now?

Love his tape. Add him to this year’s Freshman class + T. Jackson and we have the potential for such an explosive receiving corps. Should be a lot of fun to watch!
Holy moly. Forgot all about Jackson. Heck yeah

Really nice cuts on his routes, and the hands look great. Has "It Factor" written all over those highlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom