Class of 2018 - WR/RB Cameron Childress (MI) to Toledo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR/RB Cameron Childress (MI) to Toledo

Offers from Ball St, Harvard, Air Force

PWO offers from CMU, Nebraska, Syracuse

If you have an offer from Harvard, you should probably go to Harvard

Well Luke Falk had an offer from Cornell. Turned that down to walk on at Washington State and now he is NFL bound. Just never know. Sometimes it's better to walk on a power 5 conference school rather than just accept a Ivy league school for education

Well Luke Falk had an offer from Cornell. Turned that down to walk on at Washington State and now he is NFL bound. Just never know. Sometimes it's better to walk on a power 5 conference school rather than just accept a Ivy league school for education
Sorry. If you have an offer from Harvard, and your only power 5 offers are PWO offers, then you should probably go to Harvard.

Also, Cornell is not Harvard.

Sorry. If you have an offer from Harvard, and your only power 5 offers are PWO offers, then you should probably go to Harvard.

Also, Cornell is not Harvard.

Not exactly Harvard but pretty darn close. Harvard is a top 5 school in nation and Cornell is a top 20.

like everything else some Majors its Harvard some its Cornell.. if you want to work at SpaceX go to Cornell.

But if you get excepted to Harvard and the family is not rich its almost a free ride.

Nah...you would take the Air Force offer. You want to be a pilot. I know you.
Hey, no fair giving out my secret ambitions! You know there's a problem when your 9 year old is hooked on air disasters.

I knew a kid in high school who spurned Harvard to go to Cornell for undergrad. Then he turned Harvard down a second time for grad school. Balls.

I would think if you were going to be a veterinarian, Cornell would be your choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom