Class of 2024 - WR Solomon Martin (MN) Committed to St Thomas University | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Solomon Martin (MN) Committed to St Thomas University

1706707354814.png

Looks like it is going to be a signing day announcement.

Interesting in his X:

No posts about UCLA or Maryland
Syracuse, St. Thomas & Central Michigan: "Blessed to receive an offer"
UTSA & San Diego St: "Blessed to receive an opportunity to play football"

I think this is tremendous and incredibly classy. Increasing the quality of the walk-on pool is tremendously important and beneficial. Typically, state schools are able to attract a lot of amazing walk-ons who could've gone to other schools. Plus, you never know. They chose to come here on their own dime unless they got good academic money, which is always the hope. The best ones surface and play as well as create atmosphere and push the best players. Sort of helps you to take nothing for granted. Have fun bear you sure are going to be busy!

I’m announcing on march 3rd. Even pwos have signing dates now

He was previously attending HS at Oakland Christian, Auburn Hills, MI.
Transferred to Providence Academy, Plymouth, MN for his Senior year.

That's wild -- schooly kids attend.

Didn't realize they had a player of this caliber.

I'll dig around and see if I can dig up any info.

So, not much information here -- but here's what I was able to find out. He doesn't actually attend Providence Academy, he's part of a combined team concept whereby Providence pulls in players from multiple nearby schools that are too small to have their own football programs.

But apparently he's pretty good. His offer list suggests that PWO is perhaps the right level / caliber. I'm surprised that Minnesota wouldn't have kicked the tires, given that he's in their backyard.

So, not much information here -- but here's what I was able to find out. He doesn't actually attend Providence Academy, he's part of a combined team concept whereby Providence pulls in players from multiple nearby schools that are too small to have their own football programs.

But apparently he's pretty good. His offer list suggests that PWO is perhaps the right level / caliber. I'm surprised that Minnesota wouldn't have kicked the tires, given that he's in their backyard.
Probably because boats don't have tires.?.?

Last edited:
FCS

Seems about right. Was very confusing to me that Fran Brown would be recruiting a football player from that HS.

Hope this kid kills it at St. Thomas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom