Class of 2017 - WR Tarik Black (CT) Verbal to Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Tarik Black (CT) Verbal to Michigan

Tarik Black WR from Michigan has hit the portal. Former 4-star out of Connecticut. He's already played 3 years so he could be a grad transfer it's not clear to me.

This kid is an interesting prospect. He's big 6-3 215 and put up solid numbers last season 25 catches for 343 yards. Underutilized behind a bevy of good WRs but that's what happens at a factory.

www.freep.com

Michigan football wide receiver Tarik Black enters NCAA transfer portal
Michigan wide receiver Tarik Black has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal, the fourth Wolverine to do so this season
www.freep.com
www.freep.com

Tarik Black WR from Michigan has hit the portal. Former 4-star out of Connecticut. He's already played 3 years so he could be a grad transfer it's not clear to me.

This kid is an interesting prospect. He's big 6-3 215 and put up solid numbers last season 25 catches for 343 yards. Underutilized behind a bevy of good WRs but that's what happens at a factory.

www.freep.com

Michigan football wide receiver Tarik Black enters NCAA transfer portal
Michigan wide receiver Tarik Black has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal, the fourth Wolverine to do so this season
www.freep.com
www.freep.com
That's the kind of transfer we should absolutely take.

He's always injured.
OK. He's an exceptional athlete that got passed over after injury on a team full of exceptional athletes. He saw the field and did well at Michigan, he can come here and instantly be the best athlete on the team. Exactly who we should bring in.

OK. He's an exceptional athlete that got passed over after injury on a team full of exceptional athletes. He saw the field and did well at Michigan, he can come here and instantly be the best athlete on the team. Exactly who we should bring in.

He would not instantly be the best athlete on the team.

I don’t really see a downside to this one. On paper he looks like a far more obvious choice than AET was, IMO

Sorry I am not a Twitter guru. Am I understanding CLs attachment above accurately that TD from Syracuse tweeted the Tarick Black portal story?

Sorry I am not a Twitter guru. Am I understanding CLs attachment above accurately that TD from Syracuse tweeted the Tarick Black portal story?
Well done, there is hope for you yet. ;)
More importantly is that TD tweeted it to the coaches.

And Coach Lustig is being followed by Black and Lustig is following Black. ;)

Hes really, really good and had some unfortunate injuries early. Would be a no brainer upgrade at a position where we have 1 high level starter. Anyone saying no is not bright.

Imagine 4 wr set if he comes. Jackson black taj jawar. Right?

Jackson Black Taj Alford. and either Jawar as the RB or put Benson out there for the 5 wide set

Do we ever go less than 3 wr set?

I know we do but less than 30 %

I am more impressed with the size of that crew. Now that length will compete with Clemson.
That’s what I was thinking about. There are mismatches all over for that lineup

I have to think that if he wants it, he would be eligible for a 5th year since he only played 3 games in 2 consecutive seasons due to injury and never redshirted. I’m willing to bet wherever he goes that they try to get him a waiver for an additional year.

Bump with Jackson gone we could after this kid.
I know BC is after him.

Hes really, really good and had some unfortunate injuries early. Would be a no brainer upgrade at a position where we have 1 high level starter. Anyone saying no is not bright.

*0 high level starters