Class of 2015 - WR/TE Najee Clayton (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR/TE Najee Clayton (NJ) Verbal to Rutgers

Didn't his HS coach just have a public blowup with Rutgers?

Yep it was reported that he had a job lined up with Rutgers but they pulled the offer. And his old job has been filled

Rutgers would be my guess. Don't have a warm, fuzzy feeling about this one.

I am not optimistic but I try to remember that Henderson committed to us right after his Nebraska visit. But not feeling good here

I'm staying positive. It's a new year and we'd allow him to play defense. It bodes well for us that his coach didn't get hired. He'd look great in Orange/blue/ white. He'll be important piece to brining us closer to top 25 again.

Yeah, this one has to be Rutgers. I don't think there's any question.

When a kid from New Jersey is planning on announcing on NSD, and then takes a visit to Rutgers and suddenly wants to announce his decision the very next day after the visit is over...

Well, I'm not great with math, but 2+2...

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate
Refresh alert: Syracuse safety target making pick soon. Said to be Rutgers, Pitt, Syracuse RT @Jee_Sosa9 Committing at 12 !!!
1f440.png
1f3c8.png

No surprise. But extremely unfortunate, especially given the fact that we absolutely need safeties.

0-for-1 - not good.

F.A.M.I.L.Y. baby! How could anyone pass that up? (we really need a face about to puke emoticon.)

No surprise. But extremely unfortunate, especially given the fact that we absolutely need safeties.

0-for-1 - not good.
And it looks like maybe our verbaled safety Frederick is now getting calls from Stanford.. Man this staff has its work cut out keeping this class together !

And it looks like maybe our verbaled safety Frederick is now getting calls from Stanford.. Man this staff has its work cut out keeping this class together !

Good. That means we know that he will qualify academically. No tall kids jump when schools start coming around this late in the process.

Good. That means we know that he will qualify academically. No tall kids jump when schools start coming around this late in the process.
Hope you're right, but Parents want him to check it out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom