Class of 2016 - WR Trishton Jackson (MI) MSU Transfer / TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Trishton Jackson (MI) MSU Transfer / TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

We gave Michigan State their two best coaches ever (Munn and Daugherty), both of whom were named to the College Football Hall of Fame.

We also gave them Dave Warner, who has been their OC for a long time, during which the Spartans have enjoyed unusual success in football.

They gave us Chuck Bullough, who was a decent but hairless DC for us for a while.

Trish better be good. They owe us!

wow, nice pickup. not some bench warmer. kid got some legit time as a true soph.

Effectively works out as a JUCO transfer for next year's class. This staff really doesn't pursue upperclassmen unless they think they are difference makers so I'm definitely excited about this. Nice that he did play as a true frosh and soph and also heard he had a strong spring game for them this past season. Some positives there in comparison to our last big transfer WR Q. Funderburk.

So... is it safe to say we're down to signing 6 more players next month?

When Dino said we would be signing 7 more we all assumed that one of the PWOs was awarded a scolarship. Maybe Dino knew this one was coming. Could be 7 more barring any other departures.

When Dino said we would be signing 7 more we all assumed that one of the PWOs was awarded a scolarship. Maybe Dino knew this one was coming. Could be 7 more barring any other departures.

Maybe, maybe not. Me personally, i don't think it makes sense to hand out scholarships to PWO's until you are sure you have an opening after signing day. A lot of things can happen where for me it just doesn't make sense to commit a scholarship to a PWO prior to signing day. Grad Transfers, regular transfers, decommits, etc. Have to get the most return out of your limited resources.

If nothing else, you have to love the way he treats Rutgers.

Me likey. Now hopefully when the NCAA meet re the transfer rule soon they rescind the sitting out part.

Mich st isn’t exactly an offensive juggernaut so his stats in their system don’t really mean much. Comparing kiwis to kumquats.

Was thinking the same thing. MSU doesn't chuck it around and he lost his job this year to a true freshman.

Is that forum what the pit of mysery looks like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom