Class of 2023 - WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23)

Attachments

• 1703100370177.jpeg
    1703100370177.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 32
I believe I read when he was being recruited to us as a transfer that this was the one WR they were hoping to keep. That speaks volumes to me. It made him a must want in my eyes. Now the dust has settled a bit, let's see what we can do and how he responds. Very excited for the young man.

I believe I read when he was being recruited to us as a transfer that this was the one WR they were hoping to keep. That speaks volumes to me. It made him a must want in my eyes. Now the dust has settled a bit, let's see what we can do and how he responds. Very excited for the young man.

144% agree!

Zeed, OG, and whomever WR3 ends up being (and we have a LOT of solid options there, for once!) is going to be a handful for opposing DC's.

Throw in LeQuint, Vallari at TE, with McCord directing it all - and we're cooking with gas!

That's the highest end overall level of skill players we'll have had at Cuse in ages.

arguably the most important trait in a wide receiver is the ability to seperate/uncover. This kid is excellent at that. Combined with his size and speed, he’s going to be a problem. Stud

144% agree!

Zeed, OG, and whomever WR3 ends up being (and we have a LOT of solid options there, for once!) is going to be a handful for opposing DC's.

Throw in LeQuint, Vallari at TE, with McCord directing it all - and we're cooking with gas!

That's the highest end overall level of skill players we'll have had at Cuse in ages.
With OG, Haynes, Villari at true Te, and nmber 5 who is slipping my mind, we will kill it at receiver. Imagine the trips to one side V, Og, 5 and Haynes in motion to trips side and them big sobs blocking. Run same play next time with Allen sweeping to left side or weak side with a pulling guard. Big yardage. We have a whole arsenal we could use. Our screen game should be exciting also. Its all upto the oline.

With OG, Haynes, Villari at true Te, and nmber 5 who is slipping my mind, we will kill it at receiver. Imagine the trips to one side V, Og, 5 and Haynes in motion to trips side and them big sobs blocking. Run same play next time with Allen sweeping to left side or weak side with a pulling guard. Big yardage. We have a whole arsenal we could use. Our screen game should be exciting also. Its all upto the oline.
5 is Damien Alford. I feel ya it’s hard to sometimes pull the name off the top of your head when there’s like 85 guys on the team lol

I don't mean this as a slight to Alford, but him going from WR1 last year to WR3 this year should make a difference. Add in a more accurate QB and this should be fun (assuming we have a competent OL.)
The biggest issue Alford had was he was making amazing catches on throws that had no chance and took him out of bounds. I agree accuracy should help him tremendously.

Don't forget Ross, Hornsby, Meeks . We can definitely go 3 deep.
I have a hard time seeing Alford beating out Meeks or Haynes. He may get the senior nod. But that doesn’t mean he will take the majority of snaps. Kinda like a Dion waiters situation but football. And zeed Haynes is the Dion. I think Meeks seniority makes him a day 1 starter. He had the mentality that Fran wants per Fran.

Between haynes, Meeks, OG, villari, Alford… I think we have our first ever ACC caliber WR unit front to back. Didn’t mention the young guns either who may crack a 2 deep, but so unknown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom