Class of 2019 - WR Yusuf Terry (PA) Verbal to Baylor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Yusuf Terry (PA) Verbal to Baylor

16 days.
I’m on tenterhooks.
What are tenterhooks?
1531844845531.png

Nothing comfortable.

I like this kid but I also like Cameron Coleman a bit more but I like Terry's height. We couldn't go wrong with either one. Who would you like? May need to start a new thread.

I like this kid but I also like Cameron Coleman a bit more but I like Terry's height. We couldn't go wrong with either one. Who would you like? May need to start a new thread.
Cam Coleman...for sure. Not that I would complain about this kid, but Coleman, on paper, projects to be a better WR. I imagine that based on height, Coleman would be coveted in the slot, where as Terry is more of a tradition WR. I think we actually have a better chance at Coleman though.

Me and Art could break records'

He’s referring to art monk right

Would anybody else find it odd of him to post that at 1 am on his commitment day if it's not us...?
He also posted the one from Baylor. Today is the day 2019 kids find out if these offers are "real" committable offers.

Did he mention what time he was going to make his commitment?

Any idea how many WR's we want to take in this class? What do you think the pecking order is between Terry, Burnett, and Farmer? Who would you prefer?

C'mon Yusef.

What's being an SU fan w/o drama?

It's being an Alabama fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors