WR | Syracusefan.com

WR

GoSU96

Living Legend
Is there an alpha?

Cooper is a solid traditional slot guy. CJ can bounce inside or out. Gadsden seems to be the flex guy that can change looks with motion. Alford is a prototype big outside the hashes guy. Jones looks fluid. Pena is a quicker guy that you can use on gadget plays.

All seem to be guys that fit roles and gives the staff options. But who is the man, the #1?

if one would emerge this offense would really be something. Maybe they can do it by committee. I trust these guys to figure it out or work around it.

Is there an alpha?

Cooper is a solid traditional slot guy. CJ can bounce inside or out. Gadsden seems to be the flex guy that can change looks with motion. Alford is a prototype big outside the hashes guy. Jones looks fluid. Pena is a quicker guy that you can use on gadget plays.

All seem to be guys that fit roles and gives the staff options. But who is the man, the #1?

if one would emerge this offense would really be something. Maybe they can do it by committee. I trust these guys to figure it out or work around it.
No.

But we need Alford to participate. It’s (over) time for him.

Is there an alpha?

I think CJ will get the most receptions. I think Gadsden will get the most TDs. If you are looking from someone outside the players mentioned to emerge this season, my money is on Hatcher or Donovan Brown. Those guys both have really high ceilings.

Is there an alpha?

Team really needs someone to emerge. Lots of 2s and 3s out there but no real alpha. Dont think Alford is the answer either unfortunately.

Who is the fastest WR & what’s their 40 time?

I think CJ will get the most receptions. I think Gadsden will get the most TDs. If you are looking from someone outside the players mentioned to emerge this season, my money is on Hatcher or Donovan Brown. Those guys both have really high ceilings.
I love what I’ve seen in very limited bits from Donovan Brown as well. He’s fast, has good hands and practices hard. Would
Love to see him get some run. I’m sick of watching dropped passes.

Isaiah Jones looks like he could be the best of the group to me.

Gadsden locked in outside guy Cooper slot.

Jackson and Pena in the mix.

Alford has had too many drops I'm not sure we can count on him and I could see him losing snaps if Jones and Gadsden emerge.

Everyone looked a lot better though like the OL not false starting I think this group can limit the drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom