WR | Syracusefan.com

WR

PhatOrange

Living Legend
DAVID NJOKU 6-4 205lb NJ receiver de-committed from Buttgers after tripping to Penn State. Wonder if it’d be worth a phone call to see if he wants to take visit North.

I don't see anyplace that we have an offer out to him, unless we have a prior relationship it might be tough but since he's NJ putting out a feeler for a visit never hurts. If he changed after tripping to PSU they likely have the inside track.

DAVID NJOKU 6-4 205lb NJ receiver de-committed from Buttgers after tripping to Penn State. Wonder if it’d be worth a phone call to see if he wants to take visit North.
Ugh, his name is awefully close to David Oku.

I don't see anyplace that we have an offer out to him, unless we have a prior relationship it might be tough but since he's NJ putting out a feeler for a visit never hurts. If he changed after tripping to PSU they likely have the inside track.

Agreed but we can sell a free trip up here to, I don't know, maybe watch a Syracuse / Tarheels basketball game.

Great minds think alike. Was just saying that to another board member about 40 minutes ago.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, according to the homer editor at our last site affiliation, he visited PSU and so Rutgers pulled the scholarship before he de-committed. I laugh at the number of times Rutgers "pulls offers" before a recruit decommits or chooses another program. Comical.

the kid has all sorts of stories about his previous visits to PSU and how he loved it. is this not surprising

Well, according to the homer editor at our last site affiliation, he visited PSU and so Rutgers pulled the scholarship before he de-committed. I laugh at the number of times Rutgers "pulls offers" before a recruit decommits or chooses another program. Comical.

Rutgers "pulled" Peyton Manning's scholly offer after he committed to Tennessee. Said they had higher guys on their board.

Toadrick was actually saying Njoku's Bama offer was legit about 2 months ago. I know he visited there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom