Wrong Name | Syracusefan.com

Wrong Name

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
From the Auburn Pub article:

“We are just flowing. Our offense is flowing,” said Carter-Williams after he finished with eight points, six rebounds and four steals to go with his helpers. “I always try to be aggressive whether it is to pass or score. In the first game I felt like I was in a rush. Now I have tried to slow down a little bit and see if anyone is open.”

Like dolts, we have been mindlessly calling the guy "MCW" for all this time when he should take his rightful place next to Thickburger as Hamburger Helper.

Ok, so the whole "thickburger" thing kind of went over my head, was not really that funny to me, and was beat harder than a teenager who locks himself in the bath...err like a dead horse.

That said, Hamburger Helper is pretty funny. Well played.

We can all agree that this kid needs a nickname. I'm not calling him Michael, I'm not calling him Carter-Williams. I'm definitely not calling him MCW. Love "Hamburger Helper" but that's not gonna fly. We need fewer syllables.

So...

"Cheese"?

"lost change" cuz he always droppin dimes

I think Hamburger Helper is pretty brilliant actually.

Yeah I'm sure players love nicknames given to them by some guy on a message board when it doesn't make any sense. Thickburger is still the worst nickname ever.

Thickburger Helper?

The fact that he's for MC in his name has to play into this. He's a young guy who knows how to bust a move on the court.

Therefore, I suggest Young MC.

Thickburger Helper?

The fact that he's for MC in his name has to play into this. He's a young guy who knows how to bust a move on the court.

Therefore, I suggest Young MC.
I've been calling him MC Dubs since we got him, feel like it just rolls off the tongue