WVU opens -3.5 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

WVU opens -3.5 over Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
Gonna be a barnburner.

The O/U opens at 96.5:)

(actually no o/u yet)

Respectful line for the Cuse, I was expecting WVU -6-7. We'll win outright.

Syracuse ML, gonna be a huge play for me.

Money line easy. I think SU's D is far superior to WVU. And it's not like SU hasn't seen this vaunted WVU offense before.

Holy Cripes!! O/U just came out at 67.

Actually now that I think of it, its going over that number.

Gonna be a barnburner.

The O/U opens at 96.5:)

(actually no o/u yet)
Syracuse finished the season winning 5 out of 6. Didn't WVU lose 5 in a row before winning their last 2 to salvage a winning season?

Quite a contrast.

Game is going to alot of fun to watch. O/U will be big... guessing mid 60's by gametime.

Anything below 80, take the over (unless the weather is going to be ridculous). SU averaged 35 down the stretch against much better defenses.

Anything below 80, take the over (unless the weather is going to be ridculous). SU averaged 35 down the stretch against much better defenses.

And we averaged 49 against a better WVU defense last year with a lessor offensive line.

Respectful line for the Cuse, I was expecting WVU -6-7. We'll win outright.

I'm finding Sagarin PREDICTOR is a pretty good way to estimate what the line will be (although you need to factor in a home field advantage for games that aren't neutral site like bowl games); when I checked yesterday it looked like the line would be @WVU -5-6 - so Cuse is definitely getting respect to pull the line that far down.

I'd probably go SU 43-37 in this one.

I'm finding Sagarin PREDICTOR is a pretty good way to estimate what the line will be (although you need to factor in a home field advantage for games that aren't neutral site like bowl games); when I checked yesterday it looked like the line would be @WVU -5-6 - so Cuse is definitely getting respect to pull the line that far down.
Yup. I've been checking sagarin predictor for years. Its off by a couple points every so often, but I agree with your assessment

Line has moved up to -4

The O/U has moved up to 73.5 How high does that have to go before you take the under?

Line has moved up to -4

The O/U has moved up to 73.5 How high does that have to go before you take the under?

Game day decision due to inclement weather, but if its nice I would go over even in the low 80's. WVU d is biggest disgrace I watched all year and they can put up 40 on Cuse IMO. Good weather I could see this total in the 100-110 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Cripes!! O/U just came out at 67.

Actually now that I think of it, its going over that number.

Don't you want to wait until 5 days out and play it when a reliable weather forecast is known?

Game day decision due to inclement weather, but if its nice I would go over even in the low 80's. WVU d is biggest disgrace I watched all year and they can put up 40 on Cuse IMO. Good weather I could see this total in the 100-110 range.

Vegas Prop bet:
Higher total on 12/29: SU vs. WVU or just SU's score vs. Alcorn St.

Vegas Prop bet:
Higher total on 12/29: SU vs. WVU or just SU's score vs. Alcorn St.

Love it...I'm such a degenerate. Nice weather football for sure. Maybe hoops + 7.5 pts?

nice call my friend

Thanks and I did stick my word. I'm going back to Vegas this weekend to collect my winnings courtesy of our great win. Hopefully I come back with even more. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom