XFL v2.0

For those who like to indulge themselves in burying their heads in the sand, allow me to begin:
Don't want no XFL, USFL, WFL or Arena Football. The NFL is flawed, but fine for me. Also I would prefer Floyd Little was a rising sophomore on HCDB 2018 squad. Oh yeah, and I wish the Beatles stayed together till at least 1972. There's more, but that's a start.

Brooky03

All American
Ernie Davis, Tim Green, and Dwight Freeney in their primes could be playing in this league and I would still not watch a single second of it.
If it means I get to watch safeties demolish wide receivers over the middle again, I'd watch. The player safety rules in the NFL are the main reason I don't watch many NFL games anymore. Football is meant to be brutally violent; it's what drew me to the game as a youngster. Anything that brings back a bit of that 'good old days' nostalgia will get my view, at least for a little while.

I doubt I'd buy any tickets to see it live, but I wouldn't do that for NFL games either. I'll put it on the flat screen, though.

NineOneSeven

Living Legend
If it means I get to watch safeties demolish wide receivers over the middle again, I'd watch. The player safety rules in the NFL are the main reason I don't watch many NFL games anymore. Football is meant to be brutally violent; it's what drew me to the game as a youngster. Anything that brings back a bit of that 'good old days' nostalgia will get my view, at least for a little while.

I doubt I'd buy any tickets to see it live, but I wouldn't do that for NFL games either. I'll put it on the flat screen, though.
Weird post

Top Bottom