XFL v2.0

KaiserUEO

2018 Cali: Rec TDs/18-19 Iggy: Leading Rebounder
I'd love if Syracuse got a team out of this!
CNYers don’t go to a real P5 football team playing, why on God’s Green Earth would they go to a fake minor league football team???

kmart128

Starter
CNYers don’t go to a real P5 football team playing, why on God’s Green Earth would they go to a fake minor league football team???
Personal reasons duh.. I'd love to go

CA Monk

2nd String
For those who like to indulge themselves in burying their heads in the sand, allow me to begin:
Don't want no XFL, USFL, WFL or Arena Football. The NFL is flawed, but fine for me. Also I would prefer Floyd Little was a rising sophomore on HCDB 2018 squad. Oh yeah, and I wish the Beatles stayed together till at least 1972. There's more, but that's a start.

Brooky03

I hate you all
Ernie Davis, Tim Green, and Dwight Freeney in their primes could be playing in this league and I would still not watch a single second of it.
If it means I get to watch safeties demolish wide receivers over the middle again, I'd watch. The player safety rules in the NFL are the main reason I don't watch many NFL games anymore. Football is meant to be brutally violent; it's what drew me to the game as a youngster. Anything that brings back a bit of that 'good old days' nostalgia will get my view, at least for a little while.

I doubt I'd buy any tickets to see it live, but I wouldn't do that for NFL games either. I'll put it on the flat screen, though.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
If it means I get to watch safeties demolish wide receivers over the middle again, I'd watch. The player safety rules in the NFL are the main reason I don't watch many NFL games anymore. Football is meant to be brutally violent; it's what drew me to the game as a youngster. Anything that brings back a bit of that 'good old days' nostalgia will get my view, at least for a little while.

I doubt I'd buy any tickets to see it live, but I wouldn't do that for NFL games either. I'll put it on the flat screen, though.
Weird post

Top Bottom