#XFLtoCuse | Syracusefan.com

#XFLtoCuse

Students are pushing for XFL to consider bringing a team to the 315.

Whoever made that video should be hired by the football program to advertise and hype up games IMMEDIATELY. That video was great.

Whoever made that video should be hired by the football program to advertise and hype up games IMMEDIATELY. That video was great.

Will Scott you should know: always at game day in the orange suit. Sits front row at every home game

Yeah that’s ridiculous. The videos the AD has been making the last two years have been top notch. This did nothing for me.

Their answers were absurd considering they don’t attend football games that have been happening here for years.

How about the students worry about showing up to their own school's games first.
Seriously. We can't average 34,000 for a well established, historic football program, in one of the most competitive leagues in the country. I'd put attendance for an XFL game at around 8-10,000

We cant even get people to go to our university's established football program.

This is the worst idea I have ever heard. I would bring the Nats back first.

Vince McMahon has already said he wants to have teams in major markets where NFL teams already play.

It's never going to happen for a million reasons. The big ones are...

1) With so few teams in the league they have to be in major TV markets and big cities. A) to draw from a larger pool of people to fill up the stadiums B) to sell this TV package (even if its streaming only) to have people in those cities who actually care about the games. Syracuse is far too small

2) Fans in this area don't support SU football and go to games why would they support NFL rejects and never-was type players? SU lets students in for free most games and they still don't go. And for college football we get FSU (with Winston and a Heisman Trophy level player) and Clemson (with Watson a Heisman Trophy level player). If the local fans won't support that, they aren't going to support an XFL game between Syracuse and Nashville with a bunch of guys who nobody has ever heard of or was a star a few years back at Jacksonville St college but isn't good enough to play in the NFL.

XFL is going to NYC, Chicago, pick a big city in Florida, pick a big city in Texas, pick a big city in California.

Me thinks someone is auditioning for a job in the AD’s job after graduation.

I can't say I would be first in line for tickets if the XFL came to Kansas City, but would be fun for the football diehards I imagine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom