Yahoo tidbit that really bothers me... | Syracusefan.com

Yahoo tidbit that really bothers me...

jcuse44

2nd String
"Pat Forde and myself, we had to sort of dig into, essentially the culture of Syracuse. Really anything and everything that encompasses Syracuse basketball."

THIS is the reason everyone hates the media. ALWAYS trying to find any way possible to screw someone or some entity, JUST to give yourself some hype. Freaking sick of this country's news outlets.

Guess what. If you "dig into" the fabric of anyone or anything you are are going to find something that is not congruent with societies warped value system. This Includes Robinson and Forde.

That is the very definition of a Witch Hunt

Ask Forde about the "culture of Louisville."

So basically they dug until they found something to meet their desired result of embarrassing SU.

It must be fun feeling so important. I imagine both of them have minuscule penises if this is what they think their job is.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wonder if they did this to UK what would happen? Why we're the constant target baffles me.

"Pat Forde and myself, we had to sort of dig into, essentially the culture of Syracuse. Really anything and everything that encompasses Syracuse basketball."

THIS is the reason everyone hates the media. ALWAYS trying to find any way possible to screw someone or some entity, JUST to give yourself some hype. Freaking sick of this country's news outlets.

Actually, it's probably not all that hard to do, and I assume standard investigative procedure to track down and interview disgruntled ex-employees, or in this case ex-players more likely. And that "Culture of Syracuse" thing sounds an awful lot like what Gloria was trying to portray in her change of venue hearing.

I'm sure this investigation had absolutely nothing to do with the current lawsuit against Boeheim and SU. Nothing at all. Purely coincidental.

I wonder how much Alred paid these two dopes.

I guess that means they boned Laurie Fine

Someone should dig into Pat Fordes life and see what comes up.

I'm sure this investigation had absolutely nothing to do with the current lawsuit against Boeheim and SU. Nothing at all. Purely coincidental.

I wonder how much Alred paid these two dopes.

Their investigation began before Allred was even involved.

Their investigation began before Allred was even involved.
yup, there have been reporters from national outlets combing through the mud since the day after the Fine story broke. Syracuse, like any program, has a lot of nuggets that it would prefer to remain buried that various former hangers-on, now bitter, will gladly disclose.

there will be more stories like this to come out, which is why the argument that SU should settle with Davis & Lang to prevent further embarrassment is stupid - it won't prevent anything; it is all coming out.

They wouldn't want to do it to UK. If your the media you let UK do anythign they want. Thats a no brainer. They produce NBA players you don't go near a school that does that.

yup, there have been reporters from national outlets combing through the mud since the day after the Fine story broke. Syracuse, like any program, has a lot of nuggets that it would prefer to remain buried that various former hangers-on, now bitter, will gladly disclose.

there will be more stories like this to come out, which is why the argument that SU should settle with Davis & Lang to prevent further embarrassment is stupid - it won't prevent anything; it is all coming out.

I really doubt there will be more to come out. They've been digging for months and this is the worst they can come up with? Lame.

I feel I need to recognize this post for its comedic and logical excellence, however I felt uncomfortable hitting the like button, and therefore have elected to acknowledge it with this comment.

Wonder if they did this to UK what would happen? Why we're the constant target baffles me.
Take two guesses as to why we are the target right now.

moqui said:

I feel I need to recognize this post for its comedic and logical excellence, however I felt uncomfortable hitting the like button, and therefore have elected to acknowledge it with this comment.

I'm dedicating my "Like" to you.

longislandcuse said:
I would love to see Pete Thamel dig into the culture of Kentucky basketball.

They wouldn't want to do it to UK. If your the media you let UK do anythign they want. Thats a no brainer. They produce NBA players you don't go near a school that does that.

You guys must have missed the stories Thamel wrote about Eric Bledsoe's high school grades in 2010.

You guys must have missed the stories Thamel wrote about Eric Bledsoe's high school grades in 2010.
and their near-miss on the Death Penalty in the late 80s