Yale game | Syracusefan.com

Yale game

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
we tailgating this thing? Meet up before the game somewhere? I think I can make this game happen.

we tailgating this thing? Meet up before the game somewhere? I think I can make this game happen.
Are you guys in town? Headmaster9 & I are planning on going. We will be up for anything.

Are you guys in town? Headmaster9 & I are planning on going. We will be up for anything.

I've gotta swing home Tuesday, my Grammy passed away last week, services are Saturday. I could take mom out to Sunday brunch for Mother's Day, then shoot to Syracuse for the game. Let me talk to the little brother about it tomorrow. Sonnary isn't making the trip, it's our super busy season at work.

I've gotta swing home Tuesday, my Grammy passed away last week, services are Saturday. I could take mom out to Sunday brunch for Mother's Day, then shoot to Syracuse for the game. Let me talk to the little brother about it tomorrow. Sonnary isn't making the trip, it's our super busy season at work.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know my grandmother meant everything to me. I quote her just about every day. She had a lot of memorable sayings. PM me if there is anything we can do.

Turns out my mom hates brunch... who the heck hates brunch.

Unless we have dinner at like 3pm, I'm not sure I can make this work. I have your phone numbers, I'll let you know if it looks like I'll be in the dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom