Yasin Willis and Devin Grant | Syracusefan.com

Yasin Willis and Devin Grant

Dcuse

All Conference
did an appearance at The Hometown Pub in Liverpool last night before and during Louisville game. Had a GREAT conversation with both. Awesome pair of young men. Both have NFL bodies. Willis is put together unlike any RB freshman that I’ve ever seen here. I think we’ll be pleased…..wouldn’t want to have to tackle this guy!

hah shared some classes with Jake and always thought the same. I could have walked onto that team and that is NOT good.
My barber shop has always been a place where SU FB players and coaches would frequent. Back in the GRob days, players would usually introduce themselves as a current player during their first vist . In one case, the player said he was a LB and my barber thought that was funny because he would have guessed punter.

Yasin is the type of guy that goes to Clemsons and FSUs of the ACC. Day 1 ready physically. He is working out with the team and in all the videos he is getting after it, his early enrolling will pay massive dividends next season

did an appearance at The Hometown Pub in Liverpool last night before and during Louisville game. Had a GREAT conversation with both. Awesome pair of young men. Both have NFL bodies. Willis is put together unlike any RB freshman that I’ve ever seen here. I think we’ll be pleased…..wouldn’t want to have to tackle this guy!

You must have really been tossing them back, since it was/is Home Team Pub. ;)

In all seriousness, that's really cool. Glad they are getting out and interacting with the community!

Yasin is the type of guy that goes to Clemsons and FSUs of the ACC. Day 1 ready physically. He is working out with the team and in all the videos he is getting after it, his early enrolling will pay massive dividends next season
Emanuel Ross is exactly the same. It stinks he wasn't able to early enroll. He looks like the typical Clemson type receiver that was as big as our LBers historically.

1709579482212.jpeg

Different type of athlete for sure now we are getting. I will never forget standingnext to jake flaherty during the nightmare grob era knowing we couldnt compete.
Great voice or was it mike mele who sung the national anthem. I try to forget that era

Good call. It will always be The Gin Mill" to me. Too many different names since then.
Salt City Diner for me. Was Gin Mill before that?

I used to ride my bike to Salt City Diner and buy cigarette bubblegum that would blow the sugar out to make it look like smoke. Whoever came up with that candy had to be a big tobacco lobbyist.
Those ladies must’ve been all over ya when you whipped them bad boys out! Lol good stuff